SOG & RDWC Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

I think I cleaned my rez 4 or 5 times before I switched out the mix pump and then it stayed clean after that. No idea how a pump that had been repeatedly soaked in peroxide could be making issues but it's been way cleaner since then.

I really want this one to work. You know me, if it were any other situation I would have ripped this apart and ordered seeds by now. Thanks man!
I have confidence you'll get it figured out and cleaner then ever. I'm super curious wtf is causing that cause I NEVER want it to happen to me lol.

I have confidence you'll get it figured out and cleaner then ever. I'm super curious wtf is causing that cause I NEVER want it to happen to me lol.
I really think it's the Hydroton man it better be, or I'm gonna take up another hobby! Haha

I think I cleaned my rez 4 or 5 times before I switched out the mix pump and then it stayed clean after that. No idea how a pump that had been repeatedly soaked in peroxide could be making issues but it's been way cleaner since then.
God damn plants! Why do we do this!!!???? Haha, oh yeah my memory is nowhere near what it used to be but I can still remember why.

I'm gonna start hydro grief counseling. The slogan will be: Does your res. smell like a dead rat? Would it be easier to grow mushrooms at this point? Does your water look, and taste, like guacamole? Do your buckets ribbet? If you said yes to any of these questions come to a meeting at the IHOP by the Pep Boys.

So, I took everything apart again. Scrubbed, rinsed, and scrubbed some more. I didnt pull the plants from the hydroton because i was worried it may fuck up some itty bitty roots. So i mixed 5 gallons of 50ppm diluted peroxide water and soaked the plants in the net pots. I was shocked at what came out.
So there it is AGAIN! Maybe this time it will work

Where's that gif of Ralphie from A Christmas Story sayin "Son of a bitch!" when you need it? :rofl:

Damn this is tough to see someone go though. I gotta hand it to you though. I'd have done burnt all my shit and made a whole new setup. (Equipment, not the entire shed. ;))

Although once the equipment was out, I'd be sealing the shed up and running several long rounds of ozone. That stuff will kill just about anything.

Where's that gif of Ralphie from A Christmas Story sayin "Son of a bitch!" when you need it? :rofl:

Damn this is tough to see someone go though. I gotta hand it to you though. I'd have done burnt all my shit and made a whole new setup. (Equipment, not the entire shed. ;))

Although once the equipment was out, I'd be sealing the shed up and running several long rounds of ozone. That stuff will kill just about anything.
Its tedious and I'm very close to arson, but I want to run an SOG so I never have to try it again. The novelty of monster cropping is gone. It makes it fun when people like yourself have fun shit to say. If you know 420budzfreak, he talked me down from ripping 2 Lemon Skunk plants. When it was all said and done one plant put out 10.3oz the other was 16.7oz. Maybe theres something to this patience after all.

Freak! You're the man!

Its tedious and I'm very close to arson, but I want to run an SOG so I never have to try it again. The novelty of monster cropping is gone. It makes it fun when people like yourself have fun shit to say. If you know 420budzfreak, he talked me down from ripping 2 Lemon Skunk plants. When it was all said and done one plant put out 10.3oz the other was 16.7oz. Maybe theres something to this patience after all.

Freak! You're the man!

Patience? You mean like people seeing the doctor? :D :D :D

Seriously though, sometimes I think a little laughter keeps the homicide numbers a little lower. :rofl: :ganjamon:

Patience? You mean like people seeing the doctor? :D :D :D

Seriously though, sometimes I think a little laughter keeps the homicide numbers a little lower. :rofl: :ganjamon:
NICE!
I agree... but some folks dont know what's funny. A lot of people dont like my sense of humor. I hold back here because things written come off psychotic. It's easier when talking face to face. Thanks for hanging out!

The water is getting raunchy again.
I cant tell you how bummed I am to say that. The only thing that is left to clean is the hydrogen. I boil the shit out of it after every use, but maybe the pathogen can live through that. I have 2 ways to deal with this... I could soak each netpot in a light hydrogen P bath, something in the 3% area. OR, gently remove the clones from the Hydroton, put them in a cup of water, and treat all the clay balls at the same time, then change out the water. I'm running out of possible places for this shit to hide.

Heres what happens when you work with 34% peroxide improperly.
Feels like you're being lightly electrocuted.

Another shot
I know what u mean about the hydrogen peroxide man, definitely dosen't feel good

I know what u mean about the hydrogen peroxide man, definitely dosen't feel good
Itll make your teeth white! And you fingers, and your hair, and your dog, and...

NICE!
I agree... but some folks dont know what's funny. A lot of people dont like my sense of humor. I hold back here because things written come off psychotic. It's easier when talking face to face. Thanks for hanging out!

Same here. I always tell people that I don't care if my humor amuses them or not. As long as I'm entertained, anything else is gravy. :D

Same here. I always tell people that I don't care if my humor amuses them or not. As long as I'm entertained, anything else is gravy. :D
I started my career as a Plastic Injection Mold Maker... a machinist. I was renown for practical jokes, and talking shit. Over time I moved into the office and that put a hurt'n on my good times. Now I work at home so nobody has the benefit of my humor.

My sense of humor was warped from a young age. Then came uncle sam's canoe club, so it wasn't let up then either.

I also work from a home office, and that's one of the downsides to it all.

My sense of humor was warped from a young age. Then came uncle sam's canoe club, so it wasn't let up then either.

I also work from a home office, and that's one of the downsides to it all.
Fuckin home offices!

Fuckin home offices!
I work from home too, kids are overloaded with dad jokes, plenty of the eye rolls from the wife, haha, oh did I tell that one before? I'll take it all day over working out of someone else's office! Did years of that, sole proprietor now!
Happy growing!

I work from home too, kids are overloaded with dad jokes, plenty of the eye rolls from the wife, haha, oh did I tell that one before? I'll take it all day over working out of someone else's office! Did years of that, sole proprietor now!
Happy growing!
When I first started at home I loved it. But work got spotty so boredom is a reoccurring problem. My wife works in Los Angeles, so including travel time she works a 15 hour day. I actually like my wife, so seeing her for 2 hours a day sucks. I have 4 dogs and a pretty cool stereo to keep me company, but it a solitary lifestyle. I've been looking for a 9 to 5er. I KNOW I'll hate it in just a few months, theres no winning this one for me. It would be nice to make decent money... more stereo parts! But, is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom