SOG & RDWC Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

That shyt made me go put some h202 in my res
A dude at Greencoast said H3O2 can lose potency over time. It's possible my last bottle was mostly water. Fuckin plants

It does cuz if I’m not mistaken it like evaporates man that sucks I’ve used the 3 % from the store witch at helpled me get thru until I got the good stuff
That's all I've been using. I got a new bottle earlier this week. Maybe that will change things up

I did another flush... fuckin water just doesnt want to stay clean. If it doesnt work this time I'm shutting this thread down.

So today I pulled the clones from the Hydroton and placed them in a pot of water. Then I took everything apart, cleaned the tubs and 2 inch lines. The res got scrubbed. I cleaned around the bulkheads but didnt take them apart. There was a clay ball in the recirculating pump, so i fixed that. I took out the defusers and set them in a STRONG solution of H2O2. The reaction was amazing, I pulled them and scrubbed the shit out of them twice.
I boiled the hydroton for about an hour,
I rinsed it all off then gave it a H2O2 bath. They sat for more than an hour in the solution. I rinsed it all off.

So it all went back together. I added almost a quart of peroxide in the full system and ran it for almost 2 hours. I risked everything out, replaced the clones in the net cups and started it all up again. My meter is neutralizing right now I gotta make sure the PPMs arent too high because that could mean too much peroxide still in the system.

My room wasnt clean, but its thrashed now.

Thanks for tagging along.

Here’s a thought: could it be in your shed?

Do you have an ozone machine you could run for an hour a pop a few times?
I dont know.
Fuckin plants

I dont know.
Fuckin plants

Fuckin plants indeed. Of course at least you have plants. I got a shit batch of seeds from Canuk and Oasis that won't even fucking pop! :(

OK, they were freebies with another order, but still batting 0 for 4 with them. Which there went my one-off auto run, and skewed my timeline all to hell with the build of the new 4x4. So what's a guy to do?

Get more seeds (all FastBuds) and sprout those because at this point it's a matter of principle.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuckin plants!

Fuckin plants indeed. Of course at least you have plants. I got a shit batch of seeds from Canuk and Oasis that won't even fucking pop! :(

OK, they were freebies with another order, but still batting 0 for 4 with them. Which there went my one-off auto run, and skewed my timeline all to hell with the build of the new 4x4. So what's a guy to do?

Get more seeds (all FastBuds) and sprout those because at this point it's a matter of principle.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuckin plants!
Technically I only have branches of plants. Maybe someday, if they drink their milk, they be fuckin plants.

There are a few things you can try to increase your seed germination I've never had issues with Oaseeds... not to say your seeds werent DOA, it's not usually the brokers fault. A major issue with seeds is that they can be infected with all sorts of bad news. To disinfect them you can get store bought peroxide. Just dilute it by 50%, place the seeds in the solution for 10 minutes or so. Another trick some Mr Cervantes talks about.... Grab a match box, and out a strip of grip tape on the bottom. Place your seeds in the box, shake the shit out of it. The seeds will end up with little scratches all over them which helps water get in. Just a little dash of info you can do what you like.

You gotta teach those bastards who's boss! I once had a whole group of seedlings that werent doing so hot. One was really slow, just a golf ball with shitty leaves. So I ripped the little one out, pinned it to the wall and told the rest to get their shit together or this will happen to them

Well,it's been a few days and no more Chernobyl level outbreaks. I feel good about finally moving on. It appears the hydroton and/or the defusers held on to some sort of funk. So God damn annoying.

Dam brother I’m super happy u beat the goopies how’s the clones I’m still waiting for mine to root
They look ok. Some leaves are yellowing, but theyve been at it awhile. I imagine yours are gonna happen soon, then youll be all kinds of busy. Thanks for poppin in!

Well,it's been a few days and no more Chernobyl level outbreaks. I feel good about finally moving on. It appears the hydroton and/or the defusers held on to some sort of funk. So God damn annoying.

I was beginning to wonder if the next post would be fire or ice. Glad to see it's the ice and this shit seems to be laid to rest!

I was beginning to wonder if the next post would be fire or ice. Glad to see it's the ice and this shit seems to be laid to rest!
Haha totally! Fuckin plants. I think im gonna lose the idea of an SOG grow. I still have 11 plants, but im gonna need some bud... i think i eant to max out my yield a little bit by growing the regular way. I still have at least a week before i might start to see roots at the netpots.

Hows your life running Mr. Vortex?

Haha totally! Fuckin plants. I think im gonna lose the idea of an SOG grow. I still have 11 plants, but im gonna need some bud... i think i eant to max out my yield a little bit by growing the regular way. I still have at least a week before i might start to see roots at the netpots.

Hows your life running Mr. Vortex?

Yep... fuckin plants! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Life is aight. No real complaints other than a lack of time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Building out my new grow space(s), and that's been a bit of a whirlwind. Found the tent ceiling on my 4x4 to be close to max, so bit the bullet and upgraded the tent. That pushed the (old, now secondary) 4x4 into backup service, which will take the spot of my 4x2. So I'll use the secondary 4x4 for one-off grows (like the autos I'm dropping the end of the week) and general grow tinkering.

In the long run, I'm thinking through building a grow cabinet. Main chamber probably 4x2 or 4x3, with 2 smaller chambers for mothers/clones/germination/micro bonsai grow/tinkering.

Yep... fuckin plants! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Life is aight. No real complaints other than a lack of time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Building out my new grow space(s), and that's been a bit of a whirlwind. Found the tent ceiling on my 4x4 to be close to max, so bit the bullet and upgraded the tent. That pushed the (old, now secondary) 4x4 into backup service, which will take the spot of my 4x2. So I'll use the secondary 4x4 for one-off grows (like the autos I'm dropping the end of the week) and general grow tinkering.

In the long run, I'm thinking through building a grow cabinet. Main chamber probably 4x2 or 4x3, with 2 smaller chambers for mothers/clones/germination/micro bonsai grow/tinkering.
Nice, sounds like your rollin! I love working on stuff like that. My shed used to have motorcycles in it, but now Insulation, walls, power, water, AC, air in, air out and all the little shit makes it my little grow room. I really like fixing all the problems. I lost a fitting on a 3/8" waterline... that sucked, but i like the rest of it.

Nice, sounds like your rollin! I love working on stuff like that. My shed used to have motorcycles in it, but now Insulation, walls, power, water, AC, air in, air out and all the little shit makes it my little grow room. I really like fixing all the problems. I lost a fitting on a 3/8" waterline... that sucked, but i like the rest of it.

Definitely. I like the problem solving portion of it for sure.

Really enjoying kicking the tires on building my own cabinet. Had some great ideas from Old Salt, and it's really coming together as a concept. I may never build it, or I may build it later this winter. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom