Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Champange

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Sour Diesel

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Bubba Kush

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
thanks need2freeweed,music4higher. I like to experiment a bit and see what works best in my setup. what works best and what I can afford are not always the same. thats why I am trying everything but Advanced N.

bushmaster is a humbolt county product in their 3 part line. here in cali they are a household name. the products are STRONG. everyone tells me to go light, like half the dose they recommend and no more than 2-3 uses a grow.

If anyone else browsing this thread has used humbolts stuff please post your input. :hmmmm:

From what I have been told the bushmaster speeds up the transition to bloom keeps the plants short and bushy for indoor grows. reduced space betweeen the nodes. gravity makes the nugs tight and compact as well as add resin and weight..I have heard repeatedly if you overdo it with the gravity the flowers get so compact they can rot fast. mine were kind of leafy last grow. big temperature swing from 90's to the 70s during flower. so I am going to give it a shot this time around.maybe even the purple maxx.

I will be using flora blend this grow music4higher I hav some emulsion opackets but not enough left. this is what GH had to say about it.

flora blend
We take a diverse mixture of highly bioactive microorganisms and feed them a feast of select food sources in a hyper oxygenated environment. These beneficial microorganisms multiply consuming these food sources and through bioconversion processes new organic compounds are formed. These highly soluble organic compounds increase and promote healthy root structures, build the plants immune system and provide carbon building blocks for plant processes responsible for color and flavor of fruits and vegetables.

* FloraBlend is a vegan product and contains no animal derived ingredients.
* FloraBlend is a completely digested ferment, which translates into a very stable product and long or indefinite shelf life.
* FloraBlend is very clean product that can be utilized in all hydroponic systems.
* FloraBlend is a compost tea that is fermented from a proprietary blend of plant materials, plus seaweed, rock powders and micronized leonardite .

the indefinite shelf life is what grabbed me.

Not too much growth but some light brown spotting on the sour diesels and one of the SC.The ph is 5.9 and the ppms at 490. I gave them all a light flush and added some cal mag. I am using R/O water so I think it may be a lack of calcium, but temps have been low in there around 50-65.I may start using conversion bulb to bring up the heat but I fear a real temp drop when it shuts off.

Here they are today, day 17

IMG_2585.JPG

Thanks for sharing the grow. I've just purchased a 4 by 4 tent with a 600w light and am looking for a grow like mine will be. I'll come back here often...
:peace:

Your tent looks great!

Hey 420F looking good, yep they needed cal-mag you can tell when they have a Magnesium deficiency by looking at there shade leaves classic signs are green veins and the surrounding leaf show yellowness.

Cannabis are Magnesium hogs! they need a lot I don't know If you seen Marijuana nation on Nat/geo or explorer channel but that guy plants Stanley something you see how dark/healthy his plants were.

Thanks
tonystarks--now i have to get baked and watch iron man.
mk ultraman
flyfishinrock

I was a bit baked last nute change and I think I forgot the calmag step. I just purchased a new brand called magic-cal and I was debating using it, when company arrived so i rushed it and just plum forgot.finding the cap off and the dropper next to it was a big hint the next day.magical is supposed to be a bit better than cal-mag,lets see. Some friends are using it with good results so we will all see.

flyfishinrock I am using the florablend,floranectar and floralicious the plants seem to like it so I am sticking with them..the only thing I dont have due to everyone being out of stock is AN's carbo load. I am unsure of the results with floranectar due to a lack of comparision grows, so anyone with experience with these additives please let me know what worked best for you. I will post some more picks after ther holidays and I hope you all have a great one!:peace:

The ladies are growing slow and steady with the exception of the strawberry cough.They are moving faster than I expected for a high potency strain. I am really surprised by that, then again they are under the center of the lights so that has to be a factor. I bumped up the ppms from 300-400s to the 900s. I am too busy with holiday stuff to move them to the waterfarms now, so I am going to let them stay in the vegatative stage for another week or 2. I am going to take cuttings off of half and try to keep some healthy mothers.The spotting is almost gone from the mag,cal deficiency after I bumped up the cal-mag.

Here they are on day 27.Some look yellow in the picture but its the flash they all looked the same green.

IMG_2606.JPG
:yummy:

Seriously thinking of buying a DR120, and have a waterfarm complete I got for christmas. So you really like and/or would recommend? Does the DR120 have any way to put locks on the zippers? ie. Does it have holes on the zippers like on a piece of luggage? If so, is it on all the zippers? Thanks bro. I'll be back to check up on this opp,... Happy growing
;)

PS ~ Time for some new pics! :peace:
Can't wait to see the girls in a waterfarm, that will tell me exactly what my deal will look like if I get a DR120!
Also, what are your temps like? I'm in a hot place, and am worried about the temps in there with a 400watt light, how hot do things get with that 600?
Thanks Again!:thanks:

I just went back and read over page 1, looks like your somewhere where heat isn't an issue like it would be for me, so nevermind about the heat questions... But I would still love some more pics,... and a update on your lighting! :)

Seriously thinking of buying a DR120, and have a waterfarm complete I got for christmas. So you really like and/or would recommend? Does the DR120 have any way to put locks on the zippers? ie. Does it have holes on the zippers like on a piece of luggage? If so, is it on all the zippers? Thanks bro. I'll be back to check up on this opp,... Happy growing
;)

My DR150W has the holes on the zipper you could lock.

Plants are looking good.

My DR150W has the holes on the zipper you could lock.

Really? interesting... I would think that the 120 would as well then. Thats a big selling point for me.
How about the material that it's made out of, how would it stand up against a couple of very eager and curious cats? Would they shred right through it?

Back
Top Bottom