Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

, Hi

I read your topic with AquaFarm and impresses with your work and installation.
All my congratulations !!!!!
I need some technical information because I am trying to set up this configuration with 2 Aquafarms as I work scrog I can not move AquaFarm so your system is perfect for me.

Relative to the image (page 13) or you see your central vacuum system with tank and two Aquafarms:
- What power the water pump for two AquaFarm? what model / brand?
-how Many of airstone was placed in the central reserve? and in the AquaFarm? what sizes?
-What Power for the air pump that feeds the airstones?
-what power pump, air alimante the tasters
-what are the sizes of pipes Played?

If I understand you AquaFarm Fill the bottom and the evacuation is at the top, to return to the reserve cantrale that's this?

One last question how you completely empty your system for changing nutrient solution?

Once again congratulation and sorry to ask you this information but it would be a great help for me ...

thank you

++

Ps: I'm french and I use google to write you this message, sorry for the mistakes and more ...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hi I know I have not been around for a while but I have a new grow and the seeds are only about 4 days above ground however if possible I would much prefer to start that on here rather than start a new journal so I don't have to explain everything about my setup from scratch and this has been perpetual all the way through but I have been very busy studying, however I have lots of time now and some juicy new pictures of the new grow which is UK cheese :) so I will wait to see if it's ok to carry on with my perpetual grow journal on here or if I have to start a whole new journal? as soon as I get a answer I will let the grow journal start and update it at least once a week.

, Hi

I read your topic with AquaFarm and impresses with your work and installation.
All my congratulations !!!!!
I need some technical information because I am trying to set up this configuration with 2 Aquafarms as I work scrog I can not move AquaFarm so your system is perfect for me.

Relative to the image (page 13) or you see your central vacuum system with tank and two Aquafarms:
- What power the water pump for two AquaFarm? what model / brand?
-how Many of airstone was placed in the central reserve? and in the AquaFarm? what sizes?
-What Power for the air pump that feeds the airstones?
-what power pump, air alimante the tasters
-what are the sizes of pipes Played?

If I understand you AquaFarm Fill the bottom and the evacuation is at the top, to return to the reserve cantrale that's this?

One last question how you completely empty your system for changing nutrient solution?

Once again congratulation and sorry to ask you this information but it would be a great help for me ...

thank you

++

Ps: I'm french and I use google to write you this message, sorry for the mistakes and more ...

Hello there my friend let me know if you are still around and I will answer all the questions you asked.

Light Addict! my main man! thank you +reps

So my new grow is UK cheese (not sure if I can name the company)

20150219_182738.jpg

This is the plant on the right, the is a seedling in the corner for a friend as we germinate 3 to get 2 good seedlings which has worked fine every time albeit with expensive seeds.

20150219_182738.jpg
20150219_183245.jpg
20150219_183257.jpg
20150219_183252.jpg
20150219_182759.jpg
20150219_182751.jpg
20150219_183310.jpg

The ducting on the left is our intake fan, I also included a picture of the empty central reservoir as we won't be running it until the plants are bigger to save on nutrients. I hope anyone interested enjoys this grow, I will update at least once a week. Any questions feel free to ask.

Is that the intake next to the exhaust?
You're not getting a good exchange in the room if that's the case. Maybe move them to opposite corners? :winkyface:

Nice system! Nice and clean. :thumb:

Hiker, no it is not the intake it just sits like that because the is no need for a carbon filter to be hooked up when the plants are not old enough to smell. The intake is on the left on the 1st picture with the ducting running low as obviously you want the cool air coming in low and hot air extracted high.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Hello, Sorry for the late update the girls are under 250w mH bulbs now and air cooled. They are about 7 weeks old from ground. They were topped the day before this these picture were taken and have also LST'd them to help the little shoots underneath come up and get some light. I like to make the canopy of the plants very even.
20150325_175934.jpg
20150321_184546.jpg
20150325_175941.jpg
20150326_190454.jpg
20150326_184705.jpg
20150325_180001.jpg
20150326_190431.jpg
20150325_175946.jpg
20150326_190446.jpg
20150326_190441.jpg
20150326_190458.jpg

I seem to have a problem for a little while now our RH have been below 30% and currently 22% the temps are fine always around 25c (77f) with a little dip at night.

So it's either the hygrometer is not working properly or it really is that way? if it is will it be that detrimental to my plants final yield? I'm sure it won't be that long, the out side RH right now is 79% I suppose the first thing I should do is test with another hygrometer

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom