TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

cheers mate, the trics are about 50% cloudy and the rest clear but the pistils on the bud still look very imature looks like it has about 4 weks left but we shall see, once i get about 10% amber ther will get 5 days flush and 48 hr dark time

yep just needto get it dialled in so i can grow some massive buds, wont have to get rid of 200 litres of soil just roots,water and some stems seen some videos of people boiling milk with stems and leaves etc, not sugar leaves tho, and boiling the milk with the shit in it for a bit then sieve the milk and use it in tea to get you high

sounds good if it works

Yeah I heard of that. Makes the stems easier to dispose of as well.

Now sure if drinking too much makes you feel a bit sick though. Heard that as well. Like when yo have a bong of pure pan leaf back in the day and it made you feel ill and high.

Nice pics TM :Namaste:

DSCN21633.JPG
DSCN21592.JPG

All im was left to say with was either holy-shit or WOW going through your grow man its insane as a first hydro grow i think it must have won you over cuz it has me. im not surprised they were drinking that much though with no pruning. I would love to get the same set up as youve got in there that hydro kit looks the tits, id love to combine that with a scrog and one big meaty plant and try and achive like a 600G or more ratio would be sick. might do that after the next grow which is going to be a soil scrog. then see if we go hydro :p

chopped fcj shes had a 4 day flush so hopefully she wont be too harsh, the testers wasnt too bad without flush so dont think it willl be

total wet weight was 618g from the 1 little fcj

im hoping for at least 10/15 oz from the 2 plants in the aqua farm, if i can reach this im sure i can reach 25/30 oz from 2 farms and a bit better training this would mean only 2 grows needed per year

Back
Top Bottom