TM420 Multi Strain 600w Cupboard Aqua Farm Grow

TaylorMade420

i shall be germing the seeds this friday,once sprouted i shall be using a single dual spectrum hps in a 1m parabolic reflector. they will be grown in ghe aquafarms with clay pebbles as the medium in 1 farm i shal be growing 3 pineapple chunk and 1 delicious seeds critical jack herer(freebie) in the other i shall be growing 3 cream of the crop purple paralysis and 1 medical mazar x white rhino(freebie) still to pick nutes etc but i shall be picking them over the course of the weekend coming

the top tray holds around 25 - 30 litres of clay pebbles and the res usually holds arund 20- 22 litres of water before it hits the bottom of the top tray

more the merrier take a seat guys this may be a long run, wont need weed till xmas so will see how long we can veg these for in the space i have without it being overkill would be nice to have 15-20 top colas per plant tho lol, no slacking when it comes to clear out either dont want the plant wasting energy on popcorn just want baseball bats

root riot cubes will be here tomorrow as well as my other bag of clay pebbles, so we shall be cracking em seeds tomorrow and washing clay pebbles, still waiting on this ec pen to be sorted, honestly is a joke

welcome JB, saved you a seat and a few blunts, ive been running around like mad with ma wee guy, im burnt to a crisp, you know how us scots love the sun haha beans will be getting popped tomorrow the jellybean plants buds are purple its been sitting in the cupboard for a few weeks in the dark and its stil alive, gonna try n reveg it once these start n get some cuttings

YES YES YES!!! The Jellybeen , remember JB has a Been not a bean lol. This is my missus name mate and if you call it that I WILL get a train your ways and get a sample hahaha. Yeh mate bet you scots tan well haha. I work on roofs so I cant escape it.

Show us that jellybeen bruvaa.

Back to bbq beers and bud mate, peace TM

It'l be cool just keep the strain going , get some seeds of it by keeping it going after chop and send them my ways and you'l have your own strain nation wide after I send them seeds off mine my ways. Buzzing TM's JellyBeen

heya TM!!

great to be able to catch ya new journal with my down-time at work(due to bad weather)!! and looking forward to your new journal! subbed 100% and look forward to your new journal and new strains :D keep it green brother /|\

all shall be kicking off tonight, just giving my clay pebbles a bath, shall be ordering nutes over the weekend, plenty of pics on later tonight ordered some more 6 inch airstones today aswell

Back
Top Bottom