TM420 Multi Strain 600w Cupboard Aqua Farm Grow

sorry guys but aint been in the groom, weathers been good here in scotland for a change so been soaking up some rays but tomorrow morning i shall be setting everything up so see yall in about 9 hours with loadsa pics, bong then bed for me now

keep it green 420 brothers

ok so grow room is almost done and pics shall be uploaded, but im heading out to dinner with the misses so shall be completing the show later, but for now im just going to show everybody how my sunday night usually ends
DSCN24791.JPG
DSCN24773.JPG

here i have a blunt rolled with probs 1 and a bit grams of weed, the weed in question is a mixture, i have had white widow, ice cream, purple kush, pure ak, lemon skunk, exodus cheese and cotton candy so buds could be of any of these also added a lil bit of hash which is the fruity cj and the strawberryblue from this round,then a bong of it just for good measure before i set off to bed, just wondering how everybody else finishes of there weekend ? pics or descriptions to the finest deatils guys

sunday roulette never know what your gonna get

ok so first pic is of the 1 m parabolic, light spread is amazing, pic 2 is of the bottom of the top pot of aqua farm, i drill holes in between every hole and all around the edges so easily four or 5 times more holes than wahts shown here, pic 4 is the 2 aqua farms set up i didnt use the drip feed last time and i notice i had a lot of room for roots in both top and bottom chambers so i will be drip feeding while the lights are on as they are connected to the contact relaytimer which will control light times, all seeds are in water in the groom as its sitting at 75f i will give them 24hours to soak then into root riot cubes then into the clay pebbles for a few days with just a 30w cfl then blasted with 600w ds hps

Can't believe I have missed a Aqua farm grow for so long! mind you I haven't been on this site as much as I would have liked recently but I'm most certainly subbed now and hope you found my advice on modifying the farms helpful.

Hello Taylor if you are seriously considering Modifying your aqua farm to have a central reservoir let me know and i will give you more details and even draw you a diagram but the basic principle we have used is to get a submersible pump to put in the central reservoir (the more farms the more powerful pump you will need) ours is about 1500 L/H which is over kill for 2 farms to be honest but it has speed control.

We drilled a hole in the hole at the bottom of the farm that was already there for the blue fill line tube, we drilled it to fit a 25mm pond out let which is easy to find tubing that fits, so the pump fills the farms from the res from the bottom of the farms.

We drilled holes further up the farm with tubing that runs back to the res, we made two of these one a bit above the other as a safety feature because if one got filled up with roots the water level would rise and go down the 2nd line.

Also we have a big air stone in the central res and two small ones in the farms, (the farms are still using drip feed with a small pump in each.

Hope this helps mate and like I said I can go in to more detail if you seriously want to do something similar also I could get some better pictures for you and send you links to the parts and drill pieces you would need. i would recommend doing it as it makes the system work alot better and less maintenance.

all seeds but the pineapple chunk have popped so if ill give them another few hours then into root riot cubes, dont think ive ever had any seed that aint popped out a tiny taproot within 2 days

emailed herbies about the non starting pineapple chunk seeds and they said they would give me 4 free fem seeds with next order so ordered 3 reserve privada purple wreck, 2 dutch passion original blueberry and 1 female seeds bubblegummer

seeds and ec pen came today so just nutes to get then alls good gonna use ghe grow micro and bloom, gonna buy dutch master zone, an big bud, overdrive and hammerhead pk 4/10

got a couple just starting to pop there shells out the cubes but will wait a few days ill they all show there heads before posting some pics

Back
Top Bottom