TM420 Multi Strain 600w Cupboard Aqua Farm Grow

Aight coolies. Btw i had a question about that oldman, did he just pop the sprung seedling in the farm with a tinny bit of rockwool? Because it looked like he just placed it in there and let it figure out its own shizz leme know if you know anything about that. cheers. im guessing the cubes a good idea for strength and stability? never used it so figured id ask.

he just placed the seeds in the rockwool and hand wateed for a week or 2, i fill the aqua farm till the water sits about 2 inches below the root riot cube so its prety much like dwc straight away

yeah he did that too i read its pretty smart. i forgot did he do it with the ring around it that time too because ive read a lot of people had problems with that killing their plants early on. I guess you could have it on a timer for it not to be on all the time to minimize risk of over watering. I am new to this so im just asking maybe people already do this i have no idea but seeing as im going down this route too in some time id like some of your knowledge sir if you dont mind :D

ye im using my drippers but only during lights on and for 15mins every hour, once the roots hit the res the drippers wont really be needed tho

Awesome. Thanks. i guess they wont be once they hit the res, but last i checked the holes in a aquafarms top part are rather small is there enough space for them to go in the res or do they mainly stay in the pebbled area as thats quite large? Thanks for before and in advance!

DSCN18175.JPG
this was only 4 weks into veg

well checked on the only pineapple chunk that popped, root was dead, so 5 outta 5, so ive popped 3 royal queen skunk#1s in water to pop, seedlings are doin fine just not had time to get any pics been busy as hell should have some up by tomorrow guys, hope u all have a great sunday

well the 4 skunk #1 seeds i have tried te germ are not showing any signs of popping so i have just popped 3 critical jack herer in water to soak, wont be shopping at herbies again, never had seeds not pop except ones i have kept for over a year or 2 that havnt really been kept in ideal conditions but to now have had 8 seeds not pop im fucking fuming, all they can say is that they dont sell seeds for growing, only sovenir purposes and that they cant guarentee that they will germ or infact be fem if grown....

im sriously considering moving the critical jack herer from the aqua farm with 4 into the the oother so ill have 3 purple paralysis in 1 and critical jack herer and mazar x white rhino in the other

Back
Top Bottom