TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

You'll like PE..easy to grow and clone...:thumb:

Yes PE is a very nice plant. With the right pruning or LST you can really get some nice sized buds.

Two Indicas that I really liked were Cream Carmel and Green Poison both did well with a little LST staying level canopy. Cream Carmel was supposed to turn red or purple, but that never happened.

The AK shown above was crossed with a Querkle male and I have a clone of the first generation female now. Not as stretchy as mom was.

Never really got to try the Querkle. 5 out of 5 seeds were male.

theres just too many strains out there now, it makes chosing quite difficult, especially since more than 70% are from breeders i never heard of or seen grows with.I bought some bubblegummer some pineapple express and my gf wanted some lemon kush from female seeds also 8 quid for 4 fem seeds, it says 1 in 20 plants will show male flowers so she can grow these else where if she likes lol

your not wrong their mate, way to many strains, but then i can hardly moan as i have now got about 1000fem seeds i made myself from 3 different strains, so i got 3 new strains and im over the moon with the results, out of all the plants i have grown these have got the most trichs on them by far, the 1 strain is super stinky, nothing like the 2 mothers they came from, the results from this cross are pretty stable, ive grown a couple of the seeds from this 1 cross and results where constantly the same.

so im wondering if strains are more stable when you cross fem pollen with fem plants, i know when you cross a male with a fem then you end up with a load of seeds that throw out different results when grown and you need to back cross a few times to make it stable, but these fem seeds i got seem to grow exactly the same as each other, im happy with the results and will use them for future breeding experiments,

my ken estes gdp threw out pollen last night so collected it and killed the male plant, then i put the pollen on the lower buds of my purple cheese auto, hopefully this will give me some none auto seeds that have the purple trait from the gdp and the purple trait from the purple cheese auto, ive been working on a purple strain for a while, well pretty much since my first grow, not had any good results yet though, the only puple i got was an auto purple that was put outside for a couple of nights in damn cold winter temp but the buds where unsmokable, harsh, nasty tasted like old school grass weed that had turned to seed, so i threw a few ounces of this into my huge trim pile ready for some hash production in the near future,

i like the cheese strains but they stink the place out, i could smell my last cheese plant when i was walking down the street, so working on crossing the cheese at some point and making a potent but less stinky strain,

but for now i worked on fem seeds and got between 800 and 1000 of them for future grows and breeding programs, i like the results i got so they make perfect breeding moms,
so now i got my fem seeds ill work on purples and autos,
i also got several thousand regular seeds which i will send to a few select friends and growers, cant guarantee what the results will be as ive not grown many of them out yet due to my fem breeding and auto breeding program, i just not had the time yet but i got tubs and tubs full of regular seeds, all good crosses, good mothers and good fathers, but the results are unknowns as ive not had time to grow them yet,

trust me, i wont say im not tempted, i could fit around 200plants in my grow room using the 2ltr dwc set up, but 200 plants is still 200 plants no matter how small they are, id go 12-12 from seed and hopefully hit the 14g per plant mark or slightly more, i usually hit around an oz with my 2ltr dwc hempies but thats with 2 weeks of veg and lollypopped down to just the main bud and the 2 lowest branches one either side of the plant, that last 1 i grew the buds was just a bit smaller than a 2ltr pop bottle at harvest, got me around the oz mark when dry,

so trust me im very tempted, but 200 plants is 200 plants, the seeds will last me ages because if i get a very nice plant i then take clones so i can use it for breeding to try and get the best plant i can out of what i grow and cross, maybe if the law changes then ill grow more plants but growing 1 plant is itself a huge risk, so 200 plants would get me in some very big doo doos,

my mate got busted with 100plants a couple of months back, when he went to court he nearly fell over when they read the weights out, then he realised they weight the plants with the stems,roots and leaves etc etc, they just pulled them out the pots, stuck them in bags with roots still attatched then weighed them like that, he tried arguing it but they said a cannabis plant is a cannabis plant roots included so he got screwed over, now this bloke has barely got enough money to live on, yet in court the prosecution said he would be turning over around £1million per yer,

but then if you could sell the leaves,stems and roots then i guess anythings possible, maybe the chinese use the roots for some magic medicine, maybe thats where we are going wrong, maybe the roots are worth more than the buds, well at least the courts must look at it like that, he got 7 years for cultivation with intent to distribute,

so he got screwed over, i wouldnt mind but his plants wasnt in flower and was hardly big plants, so he really got screwed over, but then he grew for others where as i grow for myself and dont even think about selling any, if i have a smoke with my mates then i might pass a pliff around but i certainly would want to have deal bags all over the place and risk selling, i grow enough to keep me in meds between grows,

so i am more tham tempted, i just sprouted a 2ltr dwc hempie as they are good to grow between harvests so ill still grow the odd 2ltr here and their but im not trying to produced huge amounts of bud, just enough to keep me in bud till my next harvest.
i was pretty shocked with how many seeds you can get from a plant, i pollenated 3 plants on several buds, around 3rd of each plant was pollenated, each bud was producing between 20 and 50 seeds, so when they had dried the seeds where falling out the buds, you get even more if you use regular male pollen,

i recond if you left a male in the flower room with 2 or 3 female plants then you would easily have upto 5000 seeds, its why i dont get why seedbanks can charge upto £50 per seed, its really shocking considering how easy it is to produce regular seeds, they can make and endless supply of seeds yet they still charge crazy prices, why would one strain cost more than others to buy, surely a seed is a seed,

its no harder to get seeds from one strain that it is from another, once you got the strain stable all you need is male plant and female plant, you would get easily 1000 seeds from one plant, a big plany outdoors or in greenhouse would possibly have around 10,000 seeds per plant so asking stupid prices for seeds is a bit wrong if you ask me,

im more than happy to give away my regular seeds, ive got great results from my regular seeds, not had any bad bud or buds that dont look nice from any of my seeds, ive had bad bud and harsh bud from seeds ive paid good money for, so by crossing a nice fem with a decent male should produce pretty decent plants, so far thats what i have got

so far i have recieved my seeds an aqua farm and my parabolic reflector.... still to come is my contact relay for switching lights(getting to lazy to do it all manually) my nutes and ec pen, then were off for a new grow.

got some pineapple chunk and some purple paralysis to add to the mix so i will be doing these 2 strains next round instead of pineapple express and bubblegummer

EC pen came today but to my surprise when i opened up the package it turned out to be a ph meter so guess ill just have to send the fucker back

its not one of them yellow ones is it, their bout $15 on flea bay, i ordered one and ended up getting 2, i got 2 shipping orders so contacted them and they said that 2 workers shipped them at the same time without checking, so i ended up with 2 ph pens,
mine says its a ph-009(I) not sure what make, its the same yellow one they use in most the grow videos,
i could do with an ec tester for my dwc grows, just got ph tester but find mixing my tap water with bpn gives me the exact ph i need for my grows,
well at least it was the last time i checked, ill check in the morning when i give them a feed

Hey TM

Is the relay a timer?

I bought a heavy duty timer from Home Depot intended for controlling things like water heaters or pool pumps. It was ~$40 and works great. I have pics on my thread somewhere. I can link the post if you want it.

alls good mukker, just lingering in the background trying to put the next grow together

kinda its an ecotecnics powerstar 4way its not got a timer built in but is pretty much the same thing once you plug it in to a timer

still waiting on the ec pen, and seen a bulk buy on canna nutes im gonna get

1l of canna start
1l of rhizotonic
1l of cannazyme
1l of boost
1l of pk 13/14
1l of canna flush
5l of aqua vega a and b and same aqua flores a and b

all for 148 quid, think this is a decent buy?

alls good mukker, just lingering in the background trying to put the next grow together

kinda its an ecotecnics powerstar 4way its not got a timer built in but is pretty much the same thing once you plug it in to a timer

still waiting on the ec pen, and seen a bulk buy on canna nutes im gonna get

1l of canna start
1l of rhizotonic
1l of cannazyme
1l of boost
1l of pk 13/14
1l of canna flush
5l of aqua vega a and b and same aqua flores a and b

all for 148 quid, think this is a decent buy?

Sorry. I'm not familiar with Canna's nutes, nor am I familiar with a "quid". :blalol:

cool, was wondering where you was, hadnt heard from you in a while, i just had loads of journals that truth seeker ended due to lack of posts so wasnt sure if you left or not,

quid = £,

sounds like a pretty decent price to me, not used them products though so cant say how well they work but the price isnt bad for all that, dont all that work out to about half the usual price of them products, sounds to me like its about half price, if you bought them all seperate then id say that deal is going to be at least half price,
is that deal from one of the sponsors of someone local to you,

have you ever looked into this super soil, you dont need any nutrients, subcool the weed nerd on the video site uses it,
Subcool Talks Dank School of Dank Day 2 cont. - YouTube

you should find the ingredients list in one of them vids if your interested,not sure if its that exact vid but its in one of the videos that run on from that one, its in jons journal as well, im going to give it a try but finding the right products to use where we are might be a bit difficult, most of them we can get but not the exact type of compost mix, so would have to try what ive been using all ready,
but sounds like a good idea as you dont need any nutes for the whole grow, just add water and thats it, takes some time to brew though before it can be used but sounds and looks good to me, for now im using bpn but ill give super soil a try once i got everything needed for the mix,
jons journal is the one that showed me super soil,

would love to go back to soil but trying to dispose of 200 plus litres of soil plus stems n other shit isnt to stealthy so now its just roots and stems which need disposed of which i just throw in the bin, yea i reckon its a good deal but id love some other growers with experience with them to chime in

ive found bpn to be really good, plus its good for both hydro and soil grows,
at the minute im growing several soil grows and a dwc, now the dwc is taking higher dose of bpn that the soil grown plant of the same strain,
last time i spoke with corey i was asking him about the doses he puts in his guide, he told me their just a guide and he recomends them doses as it works with all types of grows styles and every strain, but he says some strains will take higher doses and different grow styles will take higher doses, so their is some adjustment that can be made, my dwc is nearly at double dose but the soil grown plant of the same strain is just at the dose stated in the guide, i tried upping it to next feed guide and it burned the end of one leaf so backed off on the soil plants

Back
Top Bottom