TM420 Multi Strain 600w Cupboard Aqua Farm Grow

back left on the second pic is the critical jack herer, other three are purple paralysis, and lonely 1 in other aqua farm is mazar x white rhino

ok so after taking the skunk#1s out the water and giving them a light file with a nail file then putting them in moist root riot cubes all 4 have popped so im gonna be planting them in the farms tomorrow, just gotta figure out what ima do with the other critical jack herer seeds if they pop

popped the skunk#1s in root riot cubes and put them in the aqua farm also removed the drip feed as i think it my be over watering the seedlings so emptied the res and filled it back up to about 3 inches under the cubes so it effectively a dwc system again, added 5ml of dutch master zone per 20 l of water as per instructions

ec is at 0.4 with the zone added ph is at 6.1 but i expect this to drop over the next few days, so will keep an eye on ph make sure it doesnt go to low

welcome mukker, things not moving to fast so no pic updates, also all the skunk no1 and the 3 critical jack herer have popped so im taking it the pineaple chunk seeds were just shit seeds so wont be buying barneys farm seeds again or seeds from herbies

it was just a slack fit so taped ittomake sure it didnt come loose, but ive taken the drip ring away as it seemed to make my seedling look over watered, so back to dwc lol

Back
Top Bottom