TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

chopped the strawberry blue today as she had about 5% amber, got 1031 g wet with loadsa popcorn stil to trim for hash so 1650g wet form 2 plants in 1 pot by my drying guesstimate ill get around 25% of wet weight which is 412 g which is around 14 oz dry roughly where i wanted to be

i am 1 happy and very stoned chappy tonight

keep it green

DSCN22852.JPG
DSCN22861.JPG
DSCN22871.JPG
DSCN22903.JPG
DSCN22912.JPG

almost 200g of nearly dried out fcj, must admit i quite like the fcj, nice uplifting high makes me wanna do stuff, smoke is pretty clean and sweet kinda like refreshers sweets, perfect for sitting playing black ops 2, buzz lasts around 2 n a bit hours will wiat a few days more for final dry weight and smoke report for strawberry blue

dry for the fcj was 5oz and a few g so not too shabby, been smoking it all last night and probs will be most of today, must admit i thought my organic soil cottoon candy was tasty but this has to be the tastiest weed ive smoked to date and with only 3 n a half days flush, smoke is so smooth i dont think i will bother with a cure

weighed the strawberry blue and its sitting at 20 oz after 2 days so i reckon another 2/3 days should do it be fore i get it in some air tight containers for a cure until fcj is all done, crazy how much you smoke when you know you got loads lol

weighed the strawberry blue and its sitting at 20 oz after 2 days so i reckon another 2/3 days should do it be fore i get it in some air tight containers for a cure until fcj is all done, crazy how much you smoke when you know you got loads lol

Hahaha, keep toking mate!!!!

Well done on harvest, looks like you got a lot! Good luck in POTM mate, you could go far with this one. A lot of beauties mate, i'l be gunning for you.

very nive mate, you got plenty of nice looking bud to keep you going for a good while, jcj is a nice smoke i grew some a while back, think it was one of the free seeds i got from herbies a while back,

for a really fruity tangy smoke you want to try some jack flash, its smells really tangy and fruity, not skunky or anything like that its a really tangy smell and smokes real nice, its by far the best tasting bud i have ever smoked and best smelling, put it this way, if 10 people was in a room smoking bud and just 1 person was smoking jack flash then instantly you would know someone is smoking jack flash, i got jack flash growing at the minute and just put it under 12-12 but im having some doubts its a fem, its suppose to be fem seed but its not looking very fem at the minute, looks male to be honest but wont know for sure for another couple of days, im hoping its fem and its the way it grows, if not ill buy some more seeds and give it another try.

you got nice results and some damn good bud by the looks of it,
well done my friends,
reps for the grow, cant wait to follow your next grow,

very pleased with results sitting at 14 oz with the strawberry blue and dry outside, gonna get it in for cure tomorrow and i will say that i will defo have 10 oz from the 1 strawberry blue plant in hydro......... all i can say is cant wait to get another famr and get 2 on the go :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::party::party::party::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::joint::joint::joint::joint:

final weight is 10.9 oz .... strawberry blue packs a nice punch, not as fruity as the fcj but still tasty, nice cerebral high lasts a good few hours and plenty of munchies needed

well thats it for this journal, big up 420 mag for making it possible and thanks to each and every one of you who followed and helped out

keep it green

cheers mukker.i wont be on as much for the next few weeks, gonna get the groom sorted and other work related shit so busy busy busy, will pop on now n again, new journal will be kickin off in a few weeks time, ill get the link posted here asap

Back
Top Bottom