Strawberry Sour D & Strawberry Cheesecake Scrog

Still not quiet there but look abit healthier then the last few days. Newest growth looks abit dark possible to much n? Giving them all a day without any feed as they seem a little overwatered.
Any advice please let me know!

They have now all been topped and will begin training soon.

420-magazine-mobile187149035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1900268085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1899620338.jpg

Abit of leaf canoeing here,
420-magazine-mobile271499240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472165930.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285290127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2119721335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1662246286.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Johnny, all caught up. I'm guessing you probably don't have a PPM meter if you just got a PH meter. Even just the cheap ones are fine if you take care of them and don't slam them around. It's a lot better way to tell if you are giving too much nutrients rather then guessing. Lastly do you know the humidity and temperature of your area? I'd like to know both with your lights on and off. My initial guess is a combo of overwatering and too much heat.

Hey Johnny, all caught up. I'm guessing you probably don't have a PPM meter if you just got a PH meter. Even just the cheap ones are fine if you take care of them and don't slam them around. It's a lot better way to tell if you are giving too much nutrients rather then guessing. Lastly do you know the humidity and temperature of your area? I'd like to know both with your lights on and off. My initial guess is a combo of overwatering and too much heat.
Thanks for dropping by its appreciated!

My temps around around 27-29 sometimes with lights on and lights off it drops to about 18. Humidity I will check again.

I do have a PPM meter just felt as though it wasnt working properly it took forever to try and make up its mind so i kind of stopped using it but i will attempt with it again!

Just to let you know im using 2ml of Mico Grow Bloom per L i make a 4L feed and put a little over 4L of water just to ensure its on the weaker side of things. I did use a much lower dose in the first place and had problems also think i may of had problems with lack of calmag.

Okay guys i have yet another problem. this is not my year! .

My plants are showing signs of growth!(always start with a positive;)) however, problems vary from plant to plant.

Any help with any of the problems below would help alot! And im not just sitting on my ass i am also looking things up! Advice on how to correct it is the main thing! Thanks again
Plant 1
420-magazine-mobile1108174479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1234659904.jpg

Plant 2
420-magazine-mobile1776436088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile617984962.jpg

Plant 3
420-magazine-mobile1375809693.jpg

Have you calibrated your PH meter to check that it is calibrated correctly? I think they are really stressed out. If they were having issues and you topped them as well that is a lot to handle. I wonder because of the curling of the leaves if something with the PH is off. That would also cause a lockout because plants absorb different minerals at different PH ranges. By now these things are large enough that you should be watering everyday. After you calibrate your PH meter (if you can) then test the water of the runoff. At this point you can't really overwater these things, they are large enough. Did you soak your coco with any nutrients or just water? Did you PH the water you soaked the coco in? What the PH of your runoff is will give some clue.

The new growth is good and monitor it's leaves for problems. I've had plants that got really stressed when I transplanted them and they used up the bottom 2 layers of leaves. Nothing I could do about it but the new stuff grew great.

Have you calibrated your PH meter to check that it is in line? I think they are really stressed out. If they were having issues and you topped them as well that is a lot to handle. I wonder because of the curling of the leaves if something with the PH is off. That would also cause a lockout because plants absorb different minerals at different PH ranges. By now these things are large enough that you should be watering everyday. After you calibrate your PH meter (if you can) then test the water of the runoff. At this point you can't really overwater these things, they are large enough. The new growth is good and monitor it's leaves for problems. I've had plants that got really stressed when I transplanted them and they used up the bottom 2 layers of leaves. Nothing I could do about it but the new stuff grew great.

It does look like a cal-mag issue. Did you soak the coco with any nutrients or just water? Did you PH the water you soaked it in?

Ph meter is freshly calibrated just started using it on the last feed. I thought the same thing they look stressed thats why im so eager to find out whats wrong with them! Should i try increase the calmag? Ph was 5.7 on last feed my normal tap waters ph is quiet high around 7.2

Ph meter is freshly calibrated just started using it on the last feed. I thought the same thing they look stressed thats why im so eager to find out whats wrong with them! Should i try increase the calmag? Ph was 5.7 on last feed my normal tap waters ph is quiet high around 7.2

When was your last feed and what is your feeding/watering schedule? Any issues on the new growth?

When was your last feed and what is your feeding/watering schedule? Any issues on the new growth?

Well they looked like they had a claw effect going on so i flushed them with water a little to try fix it then gave them a feed with calmag after i bought it. Gave them another big feed. Now this is the 2nd day she aiting for it to start drying out so i can start again with daily feeding. The new growth doesnt look so bad nut the older growth from the node before looks quiet steessed and a little damaged. Normally try to feed every day every other day with 2ml per l of micro grow bloom along with .5ml calmag one drop of superthrive and 1ml per l of take root. Once a week i use voodoo juice.

Thanks for the help

I'm going to guess with everything you are saying that if the new stuff does not show any signs of this then you will be fine. If it does then you know you really have a problem. I usually pull both those lower leaves anyways when I defoliate.

That is if there isn't something wrong with nutes/feeding... but someone may be able to help that uses that combo!

Thanks alot man!

Yeah no problem. I'm interested to see if anything gets worse. Keep up with the cal-mag as it is showing signs of cal/mag deficiency and keep up your feeding schedule and I'm willing to bet it will all pan out.

I think u may be right! After a quick look at them the new growth on all of them looks alot better then the older growth. Hopefully it doesn't develop and more signs of deficiencies. Thanks .✌️

Yeah just let them grow for a bit now. Don't top again or LST or anything for a few days and make sure this is over before taking any next steps.

I think your flush in the middle of it didn't help either. I've not fed or watered for a day once in a blue moon in my veg tent but that's rare. I've never "flushed" mid-way, only dropped it down to a light feeding or tea if I thought it was nute burn. If I thought it was overwatering I just gave them half the water amount. Try not to correct things by going to extremes I guess is my point.

Aways pre treat your coco by soaking in light veg nutes and cal mag and phd water. .

Thanks! I dont think it helped much either . wanted to transplant them for a while now into there final pots the little ones especially are getting very rootbound. Im thinking of waiting two days until tuesday for doing this, what do you think?

I try to do things based on how they look and not a set number. I'd just wait until they look perky and happy. How do you know they are rootbound? Are there roots on the surface?

Back
Top Bottom