Supergroomer Tries to Clone with the Clone King 25

I went with just plain water the first go around. I have CloneX rooting solution. I may add that to the water next time I refill it. The willow is a thought, but I don't have any willows close by. I know there are some behind the school on the other side of town. I could always go and "harvest" from those. :peace:

We have lots of Black willow and pussy willow growing around where live so I harvest any I can find NOT on someone's lawn LOL

Here is the next update. Here is clone #2
20150616_200429_resized.jpg
20150616_200456_resized.jpg
20150616_201221_resized.jpg

Here is clone #3. This one is coming along but not ready to plant yet.
20150616_200731_resized.jpg

And clone #4. This one had nothing last time I checked.
20150616_200812_resized.jpg

Not 100% in 2 weeks, but if number 4 keeps going we will be at 100%. For me I don't care if it is 2 weeks or 4 weeks if I am getting good clones. So far I give it an A. :peace:

Very nice! I have some SSH in mine right now too. LoL

I also just cloned some Critical+ x Jack Herer that was four weeks into flower as a test.

I took two weeks to get roots and it is still going a little crazy from changing back to veg.

It worked fine.

But I would only do it that way if you really needed to.

Here is the next update. Here is clone #2
20150616_200429_resized.jpg
20150616_200456_resized.jpg
20150616_201221_resized.jpg

Here is clone #3. This one is coming along but not ready to plant yet.
20150616_200731_resized.jpg

And clone #4. This one had nothing last time I checked.
20150616_200812_resized.jpg

Not 100% in 2 weeks, but if number 4 keeps going we will be at 100%. For me I don't care if it is 2 weeks or 4 weeks if I am getting good clones. So far I give it an A. :peace:
Very well super! I am glad to see the clones are making it. It really breaks my heart to take a nice piece of branch and end up with a dead twig. Congratulations on your propagation success!
Reps+

Thank's Super I have seen your posts on Mars Hydro but had not seen this I ordered the 36 site from Clone King and even though I looked could not find any reviews now I feel good about the purchase and hope it hurries and gets here. I saw you were going to do a Incredible Bulk did some from seed kept 2 one is a nice plant with the start of what might be nice nugs the other not so incredible it seems to vary a lot from plant to plant Good Luck

Thank's Super I have seen your posts on Mars Hydro but had not seen this I ordered the 36 site from Clone King and even though I looked could not find any reviews now I feel good about the purchase and hope it hurries and gets here. I saw you were going to do a Incredible Bulk did some from seed kept 2 one is a nice plant with the start of what might be nice nugs the other not so incredible it seems to vary a lot from plant to plant Good Luck

Thanks. I only have the one seed of the IB so we will just wait and hope!! I am very happy with my cloner. My clone are taking a little longer, but that could be that they were all taken from flowering plants not vegging ones. I will take for a vegging plant next time and see if there is a difference. :peace:

Here is a link on taking clones from flowering plants it is what got me to order my clone king seems you get a different animal when you clone during flower

It won't let me post the link so it is www.the--------.com / monster-cropping-marijuana-plant
insert weed blog for the dash marks

I just edited the post it would not let me post the link

No problem. I googled it and found the page you were trying to post. I think I agree with what it says. My few clones that have made it (prior to the clone king) were all taken from 2-3 week old flowering plants. That may be part of the reason my clone success level was low. The ones that made it were big and bushy. I can't wait to see how these SSH clones turn out. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom