20181117_044057.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 181
  • received_2129936180363646.jpeg
    received_2129936180363646.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 206
  • received_918003865077295.jpeg
    received_918003865077295.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 204
I end up taking clones while they are in flower all the time. Bad planning mostly. As long as it is not to far into flower I have had little problems.

Not sure if it makes it produce better or not. Clones that I have purchased taken at normal times still bush out nicely. Whileit may not increase anything. The fact that it does work might help others when they need it.

All clones will flower and produce differently then plants from seed. It all revolves around plant age.

I have 14 clones from a flowering mother . All clones had a top cola growing . I reveged successfully. Buds reverted back into leaves i guess bc they are all gone . The clones took 3 weeks to revert back into veg . They are now growing taller with branches shooting out every direction . Monster cropping is slow but so far great .

The week prior to starting 12/12, major trim.
20180422_135856 (2).jpg

A week after, and the start of 12/12
20180429_203217 (2).jpg

Two months later harvest day.
20180630_094020 (2).jpg

What a tangled web we weave!
20180630_174137 (2).jpg

18 plus zips of dried, cured and tasty buds, plus shit I did not want to trim/popcorn and trimmed sugar leaf that went directly into making FECO,
20180705_123839.jpg

In my signature is the Monster Crop journal if you are interested.

Nobody else trying this out?

Love to see more results.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User
I am trying my first time currently. So far they have started growing roots but still waiting for new growth on top. I will update with pictures when it does

Here's my first and only reveg attempt and first grow. i ended up planting some seeds and gave up on the reveg when i read a post saying they waited 100 days for it to grow normal leaves lol.
20181113_174723.jpg20181113_174738.jpg20181113_174744.jpg

I personaly prefer cuts taken in veg.
In the past when i have taken clones in flower i have found that they take to long to revert to veg (can be up to a month to show true new growth). with a cut of a mother in veg i notice new growth at about 14 days). I also find that monster cropped clones do not have the same uniformity in batches. I also dont experiance any differance in final yield.

I personaly prefer cuts taken in veg.
In the past when i have taken clones in flower i have found that they take to long to revert to veg (can be up to a month to show true new growth). with a cut of a mother in veg i notice new growth at about 14 days). I also find that monster cropped clones do not have the same uniformity in batches. I also dont experiance any differance in final yield.

yeah i imagine it could be quite the mess and you'd end up taking off half the branches anyway in defol lol

I just got 15 cutting from a flowering plant and every one has rooted in about a week and a half .I wasn't sure if I should cut the little buds off or just 24 hour light and call it good.but so far so good
I was waiting for my mature photo to reveg after harvest. As soon as I stripped off the little flowers leftover it blew up.
20210208_090621.jpg

I did this one last weekend so like 5 days ago and it's under 20/4 light schedule. Not an expert on this at all ok, but I'd get rid of the flowering parts of your clones if you expect them to veg out at all. GG

The week prior to starting 12/12, major trim.
20180422_135856 (2).jpg

A week after, and the start of 12/12
20180429_203217 (2).jpg

Two months later harvest day.
20180630_094020 (2).jpg

What a tangled web we weave!
20180630_174137 (2).jpg

18 plus zips of dried, cured and tasty buds, plus shit I did not want to trim/popcorn and trimmed sugar leaf that went directly into making FECO,
20180705_123839.jpg

In my signature is the Monster Crop journal if you are interested.
Wow thats just freeken awsome. WOW. :thumb: did I say WOW
I'll go back and have a read when I get a minute
But seriously beautiful work my friend.

I'm doing it rite now acutely .all on accident didn't know that's what it's called but I thought that I was
early enough that I could cut some. and rite after I cut them the plants I cut them from started flowering and so did the 15 cuttings .this is my first time ever trying to cut and start some .I wasn't sure if they were still good that's how I found this place .But all of them have roots and it's been about 2 weeks they kind of small but still going at it . I was wondering if I should cut the little buds off them .and just treat their I read on another article about reg clones .the plants I cut them off of are real good again I'm a beginner at all of this so I'm not even sure what kind it is wish I was more about what I was doing rite and wrong but I'm doing this on my own with info from places like this . I could show some pictures if wanted they would probable be able to explain better than I could and I'm a non smoker I just found out that I enjoy growing it .I started growing for my dad but he passed away about 8 months ago and I'm still growing it .it's been a good way for me to pass ti.e and takes my mind off of other thing .it's just a hobby now I guess .I guess I'm ok at it for not knowing what i. Doing really. Sorry about the ramble.and the hand writing . thanks

I'm doing it rite now acutely .all on accident didn't know that's what it's called but I thought that I was
early enough that I could cut some. and rite after I cut them the plants I cut them from started flowering and so did the 15 cuttings .this is my first time ever trying to cut and start some .I wasn't sure if they were still good that's how I found this place .But all of them have roots and it's been about 2 weeks they kind of small but still going at it . I was wondering if I should cut the little buds off them .and just treat their I read on another article about reg clones .the plants I cut them off of are real good again I'm a beginner at all of this so I'm not even sure what kind it is wish I was more about what I was doing rite and wrong but I'm doing this on my own with info from places like this . I could show some pictures if wanted they would probable be able to explain better than I could and I'm a non smoker I just found out that I enjoy growing it .I started growing for my dad but he passed away about 8 months ago and I'm still growing it .it's been a good way for me to pass ti.e and takes my mind off of other thing .it's just a hobby now I guess .I guess I'm ok at it for not knowing what i. Doing really. Sorry about the ramble.and the hand writing . thanks
If you got them to root thats the hard part.
Trim off any fuzzy hats from your flowers and be careful not to over water them , keep reading here and start a post if you need help.

Back
Top Bottom