Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full Spect

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

That would work if its still in range. I run a 10 gal res a d use a blue lab guardian monitor similar to yours.
420-magazine-mobile191417958.jpg

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

Maybe for my next time when I can experiment. Now I need to get a good yeilds off these ladies. .

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You will trust me if you have grown photo plants before these will make you laugh. They will also impress you in growth. They really do grow quite quickly lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That would work if its still in range. I run a 10 gal res a d use a blue lab guardian monitor similar to yours.
420-magazine-mobile191417958.jpg

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Any recommendations on putting it in range? It has two bottles of some liquids that seem to be buffer (not sure what it could be) each one at a different pH. I dont have a res setup. And pretty limited on cash at this time :(

You will trust me if you have grown photo plants before these will make you laugh. They will also impress you in growth. They really do grow quite quickly lol

It's only been a few weeks now and it's pretty incredible what I have seen so far, I look forward to seeing what the have in store . . . . . . .

It's only been a few weeks now and it's pretty incredible what I have seen so far, I look forward to seeing what the have in store . . . . . . .

You better put your sunglasses on I'll tell you that much lol

Any recommendations on putting it in range? It has two bottles of some liquids that seem to be buffer (not sure what it could be) each one at a different pH. I dont have a res setup. And pretty limited on cash at this time :(

Ok mix each packet in RO water using separate cotainers. Put your ph probe in the container with the lower ph and calibrate. Then put the probe in the container with the higher ph and calibrate. You should be ready to go.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Ok mix each packet in RO water using separate cotainers. Put your ph probe in the container with the lower ph and calibrate. Then put the probe in the container with the higher ph and calibrate. You should be ready to go.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
WOW I feel so bad for not being able to figure that out Thank you so much penny I know it's silly but I'm very thankful for the help. :Namaste:

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
See Pennywise knows how this damn thing works lol

I found it. It's some little screws you turn. I'll get it fixed once I can buy a filter for ro water :eek: although the water in madrid is very clean. But I need the filter regardless.

I tried getting distilled water in Spain here are the pharmacy and it's pretty expensive. I don't think they have it in the supermarket's here I have looked .

Back
Top Bottom