Sweet Specials Auto and Big Devil Auto - 400W HPS - Soil

Re: Sweet Specials auto and Big Devil auto/400W HPS/Soil

Well I did 3 watering with usual amount of pure water without nutes, so I think I will flush them with doubled amount of water and after that put them in dark mode for 3-4 days before harvest, but it's only my noob suggestions

Pre-harvest pics of trimmed babies
You can see differences in genetics, big devil became really big at main kola and she had indica like grow pattern, whilst sweet spec. is looking with touch of sativa, stems are long and buds developed near to the top (big devil buds are developed along the stem from the top to the bottom).
Waiting for the scissors
IMG_20130510_135247.jpg

fine sweet spec. girl Ms. Trichoma :D
IMG_20130510_134904.jpg

big devil mama
IMG_20130510_135016.jpg

In addition I want to post some music that gave me nice trip-out yesterday. I understand that this is special genre and some older fellas can be bored but I also hope these tracks can be real braincandy for those who respect modern electronic music.

Damn bro im super jelly over those ladies! They look freaking fantastic, your title says you are new but it looks like you have done this before. Can't wait for your harvest add smoked report.

Thanks man :) It's really nice to know that you're able to impress people who loves this hobby :)
This was my first organic grow, it wasn't perfect but I really liked how girls was developing and of course next time I wil do some correction in my feeding card.
P.S. Maybe I should be rewarded with the title "The Best Novice Grow of the Month"? :D

Those buds look very nice. Make me want to go smoke a bowl. :thumb:

I think the weight loss is closer 75%, but honestly, I haven't measured that for a very very long time. I'll probably not weigh wet again though. I just don't care that much. I think I can predict final weights by eye about as well as a wet weight. The nerdy academic in me wants to know too, but I have to learn to let some things go or my anal/OCD tendencies can kinda bog things down, ya know? :winkyface:

Those buds look very nice. Make me want to go smoke a bowl. :thumb:

I think the weight loss is closer 75%, but honestly, I haven't measured that for a very very long time. I'll probably not weigh wet again though. I just don't care that much. I think I can predict final weights by eye about as well as a wet weight. The nerdy academic in me wants to know too, but I have to learn to let some things go or my anal/OCD tendencies can kinda bog things down, ya know? :winkyface:
Yeah it's kinda practice makes purrrrrfect I know :D
But anyway, this is my first successfull proffessssionall grow, last two grows was quite disappointing, not about quality but about quantity. This time it's better, so I want to check.
BTW tried to make hash from the fresh trims yesterday, dudes I did it although it's very tiny amount.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

nice one, i cracked some sweet seeds auto fem big devil xls a couple weeks back under 600 + an energy saving bluish light. they are already looking very big. as a standard i also cracked some white label auto fem ak47 and they are also looking big. i think i may not have space for all how many do u normally put in a meter? cheers

nice one, i cracked some sweet seeds auto fem big devil xls a couple weeks back under 600 + an energy saving bluish light. they are already looking very big. as a standard i also cracked some white label auto fem ak47 and they are also looking big. i think i may not have space for all how many do u normally put in a meter? cheers

3 or 4 12L pots will be very enough for growbox like DR60. Big Devil have a lot of side branches, so no need to trim it.
I think that 600W HPS light is the reason (but not the only) for big and healthy plants, I was using 2x120W FCLs before and I must say that there is a big difference in all meanings :)

OKAY Then.
I want to say thanks for every member who shared this nice grow full of organic growin experience.
I think it's time for my humble summarize post coz buds r out here finally. :D
It was really pleasant tree, big advantage of smoke is in its high potency and the abcense of side effects like buzz and other shit during overdose.
The other advantage is the smell. Oh boy, its really sweet and when you smell it you feel like on heavens :D
Harvest output is above average, really dense sticky buds included and side branches are developing very nice during veg and then in blooming period, especially Big Devil strain. That babe is like spider nest inside :D There a lot of small branches inside covered with sticky small egg-like buds :D.
Sweet special strain is taller than BD mama and buds having more elongated shape. Output is a little lesser but smoke/smell things are the same. What did you expected from 2 auto strains from same seedbank? :D
Right now I would like to present my new project's teaser. :D
:bravo: tadaaaam:tokin::theband:
3 pots x 4 gallons each, 2 of them are soil-coco mix with mycorrhizal fungi spores inside, one of them (below the center) is average mart soil mix.
Biobizz nuts for feedin and bacterial nute which will enrich the soil with nitrogen are included.
2 blackjacks autos
and
1 unknown strain cross between blueberry fem and lemon skunk male (seedling is below center of pic).
Today they moved to their new houses UNDER 400W HPS sun.
LET'S THE ORGANIC GROW BEGINS!! :cheer:
20110206_232920.jpg

P.S. All of them r sprouted now but this pic is not very definite, you can try to find em all :D

50% would be great More like 60-80% 65% is the lowest I ever got 80% is the highest. It can be very disappointing when every day you check you girls drying they shrink more every day You start of with a nice big fat cola And you end up with a decent bit but nothing like the staring weight

Back
Top Bottom