SweetLeef's Back & Organic

Quite a jungle you have going there SweetLeef. The'll do their best to keep you off the streets and out of trouble. LOL!

Those young vegging plants are taking to their soil solution nicely, I see. Great work you're doing. Good luck on getting another timer. It sure simplifies life, eh?

:thumb:

I'm going to pick up a timer today. I went out to Magics place yesterday, luckily Monica was at home so she could turn on the flower tent for me :) Yes it is turning into a jungle very quickly :high-five: The girls in veg are CRAZY happy. That blue dream, if you look at it from my other journal didn't really do anything at all for months. She was alive but not growing much, and when she was growing, it was weird single blade leaves. But I got it for the BID memorial grow we were gong to do in January that ended up fizzling out, but I just could give up on her, since she was for BID and all. I am glad I didn't! She's a giant. I just pulled three cuts from her the other night. So they will be getting ready to start my perpetual cycle after this round of flower :) Maybe even during this round depending on how many of my cookies turn out to be male. I'm excited to be done with regular seeds for a while. The males just break my heart.

Good update.

Plants before posts - always a good focus.

Almost noone likes the secet TPP or fast track. Good luck with your politicians, they wouldn't be planning to vote for Fast Track without a payoff.

p.s. I have a pair of timers used for christmas decorations that can step in in an emergency

Backup timer is a great idea. You're a real fart smella, Rad. I mean smart fella :laughtwo:

yep jungle :thumb:
:high-five: Chronic!

Well, I have one less HarleSin in my veg tent. I took her up to magics. We are going to attempt another Feminized seed project. The HarleSin turned out SO good. It's sitting in a jar waiting to be turned into RSO. I'm a little bummed to take such delicious citrusy, so enjoyable to smoke buds and turn them into oil. But I am excited to make some Big Medicine for my sister.

Whilst I was up at her place I hung some Panda film and her new light. A 144x5w Mars-Hydro Reflector! Now she's got more light and more room for plants. We're going to run a couple more seed projects after the HarleSin and then we'll get her set up to perpetually grown the material for her oil and I will grow the fun stuff :)

She just got a camera too, so a MagicMediwana grow journal should be starting soon :) I also took home a cut from her Harlequin plant, I;ve got two of them now, they will be next in the seed project followed by Burmese Kush, SAGE, Mt. Hood Magic, Electric Dog Shit, Blue Dream, Cookies, Grapefruit, and maybe a couple of others.

Once we do that we will be set on genetics for a while and we will definitely have genetics to trade if anyone is interested. Something to think about for later :)

No sign of sex on the cookie girls yet. I kind of expected them to be showing by now just because they have been around for a long time now. These plants have been around since...Oh probably January or before. They have been around for a while now. Long enough that a majority of boys would be a deep cut, but It could happen. I hope I don't get more than 4 males out of the 8. I think I will try and keep one out in the garage so I can harvest the pollen and dabble with breeding down the line.

Thats where we're at today. Hope all is well with Y'all

Nice update SweetLeef, would you mind asking MagicMediWana if she would tell me how she likes to take her RSO medicine? She can PM me if she likes, I'm all about the RSO and its healing powers.

Nice update SweetLeef. I'm excited for Magic. Things are pulling together nicely for her. Yeah, males.... I feel ya. Not the most pleasant of experiences. Had my first this grow and it wasn't fun at all. Everything I ordered was feminized this time.

Nice update SweetLeef, would you mind asking MagicMediWana if she would tell me how she likes to take her RSO medicine? She can PM me if she likes, I'm all about the RSO and its healing powers.

She hasn't had the pleasure of taking any RSO yet. She;s had tincture and Paste, but we haven't been able to do the RSO yet. Next month I will be getting an induction burner so then we will start that process.

Nice update SweetLeef. I'm excited for Magic. Things are pulling together nicely for her. Yeah, males.... I feel ya. Not the most pleasant of experiences. Had my first this grow and it wasn't fun at all. Everything I ordered was feminized this time.

Yeah, it's just heartbreaking to put time and effort into a plant just to then have to kill it.

Thanks SweetLeef, ask Magic to check my signature for a really cool journal on RSO, please let me know.

Backup timer is a great idea. You're a real fart smella, Rad. I mean smart fella :laughtwo:

My first adult job, moving furniture, my boss would call someone 'a real smart fella' at least 3 times a week, and explain the joke each time. If he were alive today, he would be over 110 years old. (which is not to say you joke like an old man - directly :) ) You brought back a memory of a more innocent time :)

Those male plants break my heart too - I'm so happy to clone the girls :)

Hey everything looks and sounds great around your parts SweetLeef :cheer: All of Ms Magic's upgrades sounds spectacular [camera wow] I so hope to see any journal she makes :Namaste:

We had two power outages so far, but were sort-of mainly in the dark period. You have a lot of energy and commitment my friend - this journal really makes my day :peace: Thanks

:bravo:

My first adult job, moving furniture, my boss would call someone 'a real smart fella' at least 3 times a week, and explain the joke each time. If he were alive today, he would be over 110 years old. (which is not to say you joke like an old man - directly :) ) You brought back a memory of a more innocent time :)

Those male plants break my heart too - I'm so happy to clone the girls :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks SweetLeef, ask Magic to check my signature for a really cool journal on RSO, please let me know.

I follow a couple of the journals that you link, RSOiler. I am so excited to get started on the oil! I will keep you posted and I'm sure I will be asking plenty of questions. And Sweetleef was not kidding. That HarleSin is such nice smoke! I love it! I had some yesterday and tasted tangerine on the exhale. Delicious! It does seems like a bummer to turn it into RSO but it'll make really good daytime oil! Try and save some, Sweetleef...

I wanted to invite all of you that can squeeze in another journal to stop by and visit my very first one. I flip to flower in two weeks with a decent sized Harlequin and I'll begin our HarleSin seed project at the same time! I love these plants! :green_heart::green_heart:

Hey everything looks and sounds great around your parts SweetLeef :cheer: All of Ms Magic's upgrades sounds spectacular [camera wow] I so hope to see any journal she makes :Namaste:

We had two power outages so far, but were sort-of mainly in the dark period. You have a lot of energy and commitment my friend - this journal really makes my day :peace: Thanks

:bravo:

Thanks Cat! Things are moving along swimmingly in the tents! :)

Subbed Sweetleaf!

Welcome, CloseCircuit! Things are starting to get going, you came just at the right time :)

Morning SweetLeef :passitleft:

Hi Sara! My lights are kicking ass in the flower tent :high-five:

Hello Sweetleef and the other fine growers here, I thought you may be interested in making your own mycorrhizal inoculum;

A simple method for making your own mycorrhizal inoculum

I´ve started a tutorial with pictures that will take some time to be complete, but you can also download the PDF I linked in the thread.
Thank you!

Oh man, thanks so much for sharing that journal with all of us, Roach! I will get deep into the reading very soon.

Hey there Sweetleef. Just popped by to say hello and see whats up. :passitleft:

Hey, Sis!

Well, I was successful in hooking up that unused 20a breaker and now I've got the RH in the basement at 34%. In the flower tent, which is closed from the rest of the basement much of the time, after a good watering of 17 plants, the RH was at 81% at it's height. However, 24 hours later, the flower tent is back down to 48%. Pretty sweet!

Today I got in and took a look at all of the GSC, sex unknown, that is to say sex was unknown.

Out of 8 plants.....

Can I get a drum roll please?

:tommy::tommy::tommy:

Out of 8 GSC plants, we got........

8 GIRLS!!!!!! :party::theband::byebye::byebye::byebye::theband::hug::goof::goof::bigtoke::tommy::kiss::kiss::kiss::allgood::yahoo::party::party::green_heart::partyboy::blunt::slide::slide::slide::tokin::laughtwo::morenutes::welldone::lot-o-toke::thanks::bravo::thanks::circle-of-love::thumb::cheer::thumb::high-five::high-five:

I'm so stoked! All 17 of my girls are, well, girls!

Unfortuantely my phone shit the bed today so no pictures for a while. I don't know how long because it look like even thought I pay for the insurance on my phone, that they are going to replace it with a lesser phone. No more smartphone for SweetLeef. grrr.

Anywho, basement is running smooth at the moment. Hope all is well with y'all.

I am impressed with the electrical work! And I am SO glad you are not dead!! That is a huge drop in the RH, a tremendous relief, I'm sure.

ALL 8 ARE GIRLS!!!! :party::party::tommy::theband::party::party:

Congrats on all of the ladies in your life. They're gonna keep you busy!

That is a very good question Chronic! I don't. But since they have shown themselves in this genetic pool, I need to be aware and looking for it as flowering progresses.

If I do get one, I'm gonna throw it out in the garage with a cfl just to see what it's seeds do down the road.

Back
Top Bottom