SweetLeef's Back & Organic

I don't know about anyone else.... but I am ready for more pictures of the ladies! And, I do have one question. What do you think about moving the new seedlings closer to the light. Shall I leave them on the floor until they are a bit bigger? Or, shall I set them up on something and get them within a couple of feet of the light? We'll do some maneuvering Sunday or Monday. Whatcha think? :geek:

I only read about it - You should try it because you are Brave :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank Cat! I am willing to go further than some, that is true. Thinking about it though, with all of my plants, I would need A LOT of water to water-cure my buds. ...Hopefully, at least :)

SweetLeef. You have very many plants :peace: And forgot about electric dogshit! I gotta keep track of that :partyboy: Everything looks lush my friend - you really have a nice farm going Congratulations :surf:

I think I have 28 right now? 17 in flower and some in veg. HaHa I can never remember, and when I try to count them, I will usually get distracted by something shiny between the tents and then I lose count :laughtwo: but I think it's 28 or 29 cannabis plants and 3 Thai chili plants.

I don't know about anyone else.... but I am ready for more pictures of the ladies! And, I do have one question. What do you think about moving the new seedlings closer to the light. Shall I leave them on the floor until they are a bit bigger? Or, shall I set them up on something and get them within a couple of feet of the light? We'll do some maneuvering Sunday or Monday. Whatcha think? :geek:

Yes, definitely move the light closer. Sorry, in my head I wrote back to you on this already. Move that light however you see fit. You are now in the realm of trial and error with your setup. I find it best to just go for it with things of that nature. And Sis, you have the greenest thumb of anyone I know. You look at a plant and it does better. Follow your heart and treat your cannabis plants like you do the rest of you garden and I think you will have amazing results :)

I havent personally tried it, but i followed a guy called SmokerJoe on here and he tried it out.. As far as i remember he vouched for it.
You should be able to find it in his journals, as its only some months back i believe.

Good looking out, Away. I will check that out tonight!

Oh and I will try and get some pictures up later today, but the river is calling and it is a call that must be answered.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. I am going to set up a quarantine area in my garage for some clones from my friend NewRose. If you followed my last journal you may remember some pictures from my buddies warehouse grow. Well, the many other people involved with that grow space were shitty growers and got the entire warehouse infected with broad mites, THE BORG. At this point they have treated the entire warehouse, all the plants in there look good. There are eggs present, but there had been no movement in the warehouse in over a week. I understand that it's risky, and maybe it's my hubris because I have beaten them twice before. But, the strains I will be getting cuttings from are out of this world genetics. There'a a strain that literally only two other people have, it's called Pink Elephant and it flowers with the craziest pink colors. I will also be getting The Golden Ticket and TangieLand.

They will be kept in my detached garage until they root and I am satisfied that the mites have been destroyed in the warehouse, or they will have moved on. I am excited to get my hands on these strains. If it looks like they aren't going to make it, maybe I will try may hands at Tissue Culture, and make brand new clones that are bug free, with Science.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Busy busy as always my friend :) :)

Yeah man, I try to keep things rolling.

I took a bunch of pictures tonight, just waiting for them to upload to the inter webs so I can then upload and post them here. Tomorrow.

In the meantime, I watered all the girls tonight with a little SST. Still using wheat berries, but the plants LOVE it!. I even made enough to give some to the veggies outside!

Before watering I gave everybody a tablespoon spinkle of neem cake and kelp meal.

Things are moving along nicely. I think tomorrow I will make another cloner for the quarantine clones.

Have a good night everybody :)

Pictures Time!

Flower Tent

Burmese Kush
KIMG0041.jpg

KIMG0042.jpg

Bubblicious
KIMG00431.jpg

KIMG0044.jpg

CR+
KIMG0045.jpg

KIMG0046.jpg

The Church
KIMG0047.jpg
KIMG0048.jpg

GirlSCookies
KIMG0049.jpg
KIMG0050.jpg
KIMG0051.jpg

KIMG0052.jpg

Strawberry Cough
KIMG0053.jpg
KIMG0054.jpg
KIMG0055.jpg

KIMG0056.jpg

GirlSCookies all the way down
KIMG0057.jpg
KIMG0058.jpg
KIMG0059.jpg
KIMG0060.jpg
KIMG0061.jpg
KIMG0062.jpg
KIMG0063.jpg
KIMG0064.jpg
KIMG0065.jpg

Took some more pictures, but not sure where they are.

Hope all is well :)

Hey Brotha Sweets What breeder is that GSC from?
Looks like your gonna be busy :thumb:

Hey Brotha Sweets What breeder is that GSC from?
Looks like your gonna be busy :thumb:

OK, so the GSC is what I previously believed to be the GSCxATF. However, after growing out a whole bunch of these seeds, and seeing only the slightest variation in them, I have come to the conclusion that these are not GSCxATF. I don't thibk my friends plant got pollinated at all. I think he may have hermied one of his plants and it pollinated the rest. SO I believe that these seeds are from the real deal GSC strain, that pollinated itself. (Like from the mother of the strain everyone has been flipping out over, Thin Mint phono. He's pretty hooked up. Which makes me VERY lucky because I am kind of a recluse.)Otherwise I would expect some crazy variation, but there are like two phonos and they are not that different at all. Even the plant JadeLotus grew out was exactly like mine(I sent her a couple of seeds)

OK, so the GSC is what I previously believed to be the GSCxATF. However, after growing out a whole bunch of these seeds, and seeing only the slightest variation in them, I have come to the conclusion that these are not GSCxATF. I don't thibk my friends plant got pollinated at all. I think he may have hermied one of his plants and it pollinated the rest. SO I believe that these seeds are from the real deal GSC strain, that pollinated itself. (Like from the mother of the strain everyone has been flipping out over, Thin Mint phono. He's pretty hooked up. Which makes me VERY lucky because I am kind of a recluse.)Otherwise I would expect some crazy variation, but there are like two phonos and they are not that different at all. Even the plant JadeLotus grew out was exactly like mine(I sent her a couple of seeds)

And it's gooood!! :blunt:

You've got a good eye. I cannot keep up with the variations you that guys breed, but I can appreciate being able to have a farmers eye for plants :high-five: congrats on the discovery

You've got a good eye. I cannot keep up with the variations you that guys breed, but I can appreciate being able to have a farmers eye for plants :high-five: congrats on the discovery

Yeah. I wish I had breeder's eye or farmer's eye. I went from 2 strains in my first grow to 2 strains + free --- then 6 strains + free -- then 8 strains + free in my second grow. If I did liquid or supplemental fertilizer, I could not keep up. Since I put all the nutrients in the soil at transplant time, it is a lot easier. I parent them as individual girls and let the girls feed themselves.

Yeah. I wish I had breeder's eye or farmer's eye. I went from 2 strains in my first grow to 2 strains + free --- then 6 strains + free -- then 8 strains + free in my second grow. If I did liquid or supplemental fertilizer, I could not keep up. Since I put all the nutrients in the soil at transplant time, it is a lot easier. I parent them as individual girls and let the girls feed themselves.

I don't know what you said Radogast :straightface: But the last part sounded fairly positive :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom