SweetLeef's Back & Organic

Awesome!

The cutting I took should root in the next couple of days and then I will flip her. Just want to make sure we can keep her going! They are all looking really good still and I think it's been a week tomorrow or the next day.

Quarantene clones are in the garage Day two and they are all standing tall and proud, despite the heat wave!

That's all I have for tonight. Hopefully pictures this weekend, and hopefully I will have my first attempt at making RSO for Magic. I'm really excited to do it! and once the Harlesin's take root we will be able to figure out how much we need to grow every month to keep her in the constant. Stoked!

Hope all is well with you :)

I am so excited about the RSO!! You have just plugged away and plugged away and we're here! You got us here! You are a bad ass! I'd like to jump around and skip through the house...but I'm not going to try that...YET!!!!

Are you going to try and document the process as you go, or just 'do it' this first time and worry about that another time? Either way, I wish I was going to be there to watch you!

THIS IS SO FRICKIN' AWESOME!!

<<<this is so frickin' awesome!![/quote]>>>

yes..............yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :high-five: :drool:

Hey guys,

Thanks for keeping this thread warm for me while I have been grinding it out.

I am hoping to get around to an update tomorrow pictures and all.

I will say that the RSO seems to have turned out like it was supposed to. I made about 3oz of it from 12oz of trim, and about a 1/2oz of bud. Not a bad haul at all. I am already thinking of piecing together some kind of still-like apparatus so that I may reclaim the alcohol after I have used to to extract the cannabinoids. It would be very cool to make several batches of RSO from a couple gallons of oil.

Off to bed. Hope all is well.

Hey guys,

Thanks for keeping this thread warm for me while I have been grinding it out.

I am hoping to get around to an update tomorrow pictures and all.

I will say that the RSO seems to have turned out like it was supposed to. I made about 3oz of it from 12oz of trim, and about a 1/2oz of bud. Not a bad haul at all. I am already thinking of piecing together some kind of still-like apparatus so that I may reclaim the alcohol after I have used to to extract the cannabinoids. It would be very cool to make several batches of RSO from a couple gallons of oil.

Off to bed. Hope all is well.

Good morning SweetLeef, any pictures of when you were making the oil?

Crazy week last week. I'll explain more later. Just checking in to let everyone know that Sweetleef is just fine. Life is just getting in the way of fun with the Interwebs.

Alright folks,

Those of you who are still with us, thanks for your patience. Those last few weeks of summer were crazy. Between that and having to move my setup to a buddys for a night, resulting in the big tent breaking. Those damned tent corners. It's been a crazy busy few weeks. But I think it will all work out.

So I believe we left off I was about to make RSO. First run turned out decent. There was more alcohol left in the oil than I was aiming for, but Magic let it sit and it pretty much has all evaporated at this point. I didn't get pictures of that run as I was focused on what I was doing. I will document the process much better next time around now that I know what to expect.

Then we got word that the landlord would be by for the annual inspection the following monday, we had 4 or 5 days, so I started harvesting like mad. I would get up and work for about 10 hours and then come home, eat food and trim until bed. I cut down dried and jarred up the lions share of 12 plants in 5 days. I have two or three plants on the rack come inspection day. I just set in in the back of the car with a black garbage bags over it. Then I moved everything back in after the inspection.

While disassembling the big tent, I noticed one of the corners broke. I got some JB Weld and was going to try and patch it up, but when I looked again, all of the corners were fractured in the same place as the two that broke. Meaning I no longer trust that tent to hold my lights above my ladies no matter how much JB Weld I could use.

Got a stapler and some panda film and made a larger area. Right now I am veggie A shit-ton of plants in what will eventually become the flower room? I'm still not sure, But I am thankful for the ability to expand as needed, and that the corners that did break, did so after the lights came down. Whew!

The smaller tent came down and went back up just fine. It's a bit higher quality than the big one was. Right now the Tangamangas are finishing up in there. I thin another week or two. They look like shit. The move was extremely hard on them. They are so tall and with heavy buds and being carried up a flight of stairs and then stuffed into the back of a subaru, it's a wonder they are even still alive. I didn't get pictures because they are sleeping

I snapped a couple of pictures in the veg area. Nothing too specific tonight just a quick once over. While I wait for those to upload, let's go over what we've got going right now.

The mothers are really big now I am fearful of the day I have to flower them because they are already massive. Mothers are:

Electric Dog Shit

Blue Dream

Mt Hood Magic

Burmese Kush

S.A.G.E.

Strawberry Cough

Burmese Kush will start off my true perpetual cycle. I have five of them in my handmade no-till pots. They will veg for another 3-3.5 months before flipping. I also have 1 in a plastic 1 gal I'm not sure what will become of it.

I think the next plant in the cycle will be HarleSin. I've got 5 of them in plastic 1 gallon pots in no-till soil. And two in the 7 gal. One of which will be kept as a mother, the other will flower at some point as a rando.

Besides the mother I've got 2 Electric Dog Shit in 7 gals.

Mt Hood Magic is sporting 3 clones in no till soil 1 gallon pots.

S.A.G.E. as well has two cones in the plastic no-tills

Blue Dream, the most productive mother so far, has 25 clones in solo cups. Those went into cups last night and will get about a week or so in the solo cups before I put them in plastic 3 gallons in the no-till soil(hopefully I have enough) they will get three weeks and then flip. Hoping to harvest a bunch of Blue Dream before Christmas. Would make for a happy New Year :)

Other than that I have a clone from one of the GSC in a homemade small pot, and two revel cookies as well.

Oh yeah, and two Harlequins, cloned from a clone from the single feminized seed Magic made last year. Pretty sweet.

Out of all the quarantine clones, only 1 Golden Ticket made it. Luckly I have some pink elephant in stasis in the fridge I am going to try another cut as well and make an attempt at tissue culture.

Tonight I a bunch of chili powder, and a bunch of rubbing alcohol and mixed them together in jars and put those jars in a bag. This weekend, I will put them through, basically the same procedure as RSO in order to make a highly concentrated chili extract. I will add a few drops to my homemade bug spray.

It dawned on me to do that when I gave the girls a spray before moving them. Habaneros are an expensive ingredient when you need several, so I decided to make a concentrate. I am really excited about it. I am using a very fine powder from dried Thai Chilies. A pinch is more than enough for people who don't work at a Thai restaurant. It will be very easy to go from mild to nuclear with my bug spray. Should any unwanted critter enter my ladies boudoir, they will be very sorry

Give or take a plant or two I think that's where we're at today. I will close with these pictures of the veg room tonight.

It's good to be back :high-five:
KIMG02182.jpg
KIMG0217.jpg
KIMG0216.jpg
KIMG0215.jpg
KIMG0214.jpg
KIMG0213.jpg
KIMG0212.jpg
KIMG0211.jpg
KIMG0210.jpg
KIMG0209.jpg
KIMG0208.jpg
KIMG0207.jpg
KIMG0206.jpg

So glad you texted when you did or I would have gone to bed! The girls look so good! Really beautiful! I go away from here (for less time than you) and my girls look like hell! :rofl: SOOO good to have you back, Sweetest of Leefs! :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom