Hi I made it to here too :) ( like I wouldn't ) Allthough I haven't read all the pages yet..but I will :popcorn:
I was reading up on Rick S oil a few years back and thank you SweetSue for giving a complete guide here.

So it is 50 posts for PM ..and to give reps???

Hi I made it to here too :) ( like I wouldn't ) Allthough I haven't read all the pages yet..but I will :popcorn:
I was reading up on Rick S oil a few years back and thank you SweetSue for giving a complete guide here.

So it is 50 posts for PM ..and to give reps???

Yes on the PMs, but I'm not sure about the reps AngryBird. That surprised me, quite frankly. You can't give reps?

:laughtwo: I was watching your footprints as you made your way through the thread. Lol! Through the user cp you can track "likes". I'm glad you found it interesting. It's very much a work in progress. I've been kinda stalled by life these days.

aaahhhh sue dontcha know girl, when life gives ya lemons ya make lemon kush eh

lmfao

aaahhhh sue dontcha know girl, when life gives ya lemons ya make lemon kush eh

lmfao

:laughtwo: That's one I hadn't heard yet unforgiven. Lol!

IMO, you could only enhance the healing potential by doing so. There's truth to the idea that the THCA is valuable, although this is the first I'm hearing of it used as a salve. My first thought was to simply toss them into an oven on the lowest setting and let them cook for a day or so, but if you add the CCO to it you'll have the best of both worlds.

It's possible that your salve was having effects you weren't consciously registering. Herbal medications and therapies are done on the scale of weeks, months and years, where we've been conditioned by pharmaceuticals to expect almost instant results. Change on a cellular level doesn't always work instantaneously, but healing is always preferable to simply treating symptoms.

I say go for it. If nothing else you have a huge creme base sitting there waiting for you to supercharge it with CCO. Good luck, and please keep me informed as to how effective it was. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Awesome Sue. Will do! Thanks for your time and advice.

Yes on the PMs, but I'm not sure about the reps AngryBird. That surprised me, quite frankly. You can't give reps?

:laughtwo: I was watching your footprints as you made your way through the thread. Lol! Through the user cp you can track "likes". I'm glad you found it interesting. It's very much a work in progress. I've been kinda stalled by life these days.

:) unless "thank" is reps.. no I can't :) But I see my green bar has grown..and don't even know how that happened.. if it was you guys THANK YOU . :circle-of-love:
unforgiven lol couldn't have said it better myself.
When life is basically (so we think) baaaaaaaaaaaaaad just know that there is something tiny somewhere that will make you smile..in our case...a newly germinated bag seed :winkyface: or one just growing etc.
:thanks: for being such a giving and caring person.

Hello Gardian Angel :)
We have a dumb newbie question, how long are seedlings seedlings? Our babies changed by the hour ( ok maybe not by the hour but really fast, could see a growth from early morning to early evening) and over the last few days not a lot has happened that I can tell ( untrained eye to say the least) like a month?

We will get this photo / jornial thing figured out in the next day or so and get some pics up so you and the other way smarter folks can steer us in the right direction. Kind of scary for us, not really knowing what the heck we are doing except trying :). Lol I hope we're not to big of a disappointment after seeing some photos on here.

Blessed buds!!!! :)

Hello Gardian Angel :)
We have a dumb newbie question, how long are seedlings seedlings? Our babies changed by the hour ( ok maybe not by the hour but really fast, could see a growth from early morning to early evening) and over the last few days not a lot has happened that I can tell ( untrained eye to say the least) like a month?

We will get this photo / jornial thing figured out in the next day or so and get some pics up so you and the other way smarter folks can steer us in the right direction. Kind of scary for us, not really knowing what the heck we are doing except trying :). Lol I hope we're not to big of a disappointment after seeing some photos on here.

Blessed buds!!!! :)

There's no way you could disappoint, so leave that thought at the gate. We operate on full-out potentiality around here. They're going to be tickled pink to have you start a grow journal. It's so much easier having a band dedicated to helping you grow to a successful harvest.

To answer your question, I consider them seedlings until 4-5 nodes. At about five nodes you begin using drenches or nutrients at full strength and this is when I consider the seedling graduates to early veg. I personally try to veg photo plants as long as I plan to flower them. Autos run themselves and you're just along for the ride. When they slow down like this one's doing for you I consider that it's growing roots.

Before you know it you'll sound like you know what you're talking about too. :laughtwo:

Oh yes, there are no stupid questions, just questions seeking answers. On this site you'll get answers, not attitude. We try to stay pretty mellow around here. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I learned tonight that one of my cousins has been admitted to the hospital with her body riddled with cancer. It's everywhere. Fresh off a bout of "successful" chemo and three months out from her second consecutive clean screening. Straight to end-stage.

It's so frustrating having access to all this knowledge and watching cancer kill those close to my own heart while I have to stand helplessly by because it's too late. This makes two in my family in a year.

And you wonder why I seem to never sleep.

I learned tonight that one of my cousins has been admitted to the hospital with her body riddled with cancer. It's everywhere. Fresh off a bout of "successful" chemo and three months out from her second consecutive clean screening. Straight to end-stage.

It's so frustrating having access to all this knowledge and watching cancer kill those close to my own heart while I have to stand helplessly by because it's too late. This makes two in my family in a year.

:circle-of-love: We are all here for you. But "killing yourself" with no sleep doesn't help much.
Can your cousin take relieve cbd?

It is always sad :( That his how my cousin left in leukemia.. well for months and then BANG! and nothing could be done :( within 2 months it was all over. 4 years ago and I still haven't "forgiven" myself for not finding you guys earlier

:circle-of-love: We are all here for you. But "killing yourself" with no sleep doesn't help much.
Can your cousin take relieve cbd?

It is always sad :( That his how my cousin left in leukemia.. well for months and then BANG! and nothing could be done :( within 2 months it was all over. 4 years ago and I still haven't "forgiven" myself for not finding you guys earlier

You sound like me. It must be a type of survivor's guilt. I wasn't counting my husband. I found CCO just as he was dying. Complications from diabetes. A very possible fix with CCO, given time, which we didn't have. I keep thinking "If I'd only known...." Yeah, madness lurks there AngryBird. I channel the frustration here, kinda all over the place. I remind myself that forgiveness can be applied to myself too. It's so much easier to forgive everybody else.

Sleep and I haven't gotten along since he died. I choose not to sleep and it works for me, for the most part. I get enough sleep for my body apparently, because I stay busy and active with no difficulty. I sleep when I'm tired. I'm not often tired enough to sleep. Sativa indulgence tends to make me more emotionally reactive with little sleep, but I live alone. I can cry anytime I want or need to. Not that that ever stopped me before. :laughtwo: We'll leave it at "I cry easily." :laughtwo:

4:44 AM. It's time for me to make a stab at sleep. I do try to be somewhat responsible. Lol!

Goodnight AngryBird. :love:

Inspiration this thread is sue
I have not been through it all yet but slowly taking it in

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

Why thank you marleynme. :hug: It's a work in progress. Feel free to contribute.

Our hearts go out to you and yours Sue. We have lost those close to us this past year and it's just plain hard. We hope and pray that things turn for the best for your loved ones and know that you have many many resources to turn to if you chose to just need to talk. We have only been here a short time but, you have been so kind and generous to us, words can't express the gratitude we feel.

Many prayers and blessings for you and your loved ones.

Blessed buds!

Our hearts go out to you and yours Sue. We have lost those close to us this past year and it's just plain hard. We hope and pray that things turn for the best for your loved ones and know that you have many many resources to turn to if you chose to just need to talk. We have only been here a short time but, you have been so kind and generous to us, words can't express the gratitude we feel.

Many prayers and blessings for you and your loved ones.

Blessed buds!

Thank you so much for the caring. This is one of our greatest attributes here - we can be open about all of it and the community is accepting and supportive. This community carried me lovingly through the fires of grief when my husband died last year. I can honestly say I am the woman you see today because of that "circling of the wagons" mentality that flows so freely through our digital streets.

I'm very sorry to hear about this! You should have her watch the Rick Simpson video in my journal. He cured his own cancer AFTER the doctors told him there was NOTHING more they could do. Since then, he's cured numerous cancers and other diseases with his RSO.

If her cancer is that bad, it certainly can't hurt to give it a shot!

It seems to me that our whole medical system is backwards when it comes to curing cancer, and if you listen to Rick Simpson, he's become convinced they're not really interested in a cure.

The big causes of cancer are radiation, chemicals, and malnutrition. So, how do they treat cancer??? By giving radiation and chemicals that make the patient lose their appetite and not want to eat, causing malnutrition! If it wasn't so serious, it would almost be funny. As it is, it's just tragic!

My thoughts are with you & your cousin with wishes for a speedy recovery! :goodluck:

:) unless "thank" is reps.. no I can't :) But I see my green bar has grown..and don't even know how that happened.. if it was you guys THANK YOU . :circle-of-love:

It's called rep power :love::cco::love:

Lower left corner next to the blog post (you can add to a persons reps) green bars.

Upper left corner "user CP" you can check notifications

Thank you Mr. Krip and nooby. I'm much better today. Life and death go hand in hand. It's always difficult to see those younger than you go first and it's frustrating being so informed and having no influence over the situation other than prayer - not something to be lightly dismissed, but you understand what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom