I'm glad you discovered the job didn't fit early on, before you burned out. Politics is not for everyone, and can easily steer you away from your true calling. So much politics over a WEED, for Pete's sake!

You are a medicine woman at heart and by practice, and I was already missing the Sweet Sue forum. (your oil forum is way over my head and capabilities.) So glad to see you back!

Hi Sue,
Congratulations in knowing oneself to such an extent that you were able to make immediate steps to preserve your sanity. Adaptability is an earmark of extraordinary intelligence. So, I applaud your gumption in taking steps in pursuing happiness, or choosing to not pursue something that is depleting to your soul. Glad to have you back, besides, we just became friends. I also have some questions.

I'm glad you discovered the job didn't fit early on, before you burned out. Politics is not for everyone, and can easily steer you away from your true calling. So much politics over a WEED, for Pete's sake!

You are a medicine woman at heart and by practice, and I was already missing the Sweet Sue forum. (your oil forum is way over my head and capabilities.) So glad to see you back!

I had a moment early into training when I realized how important what we do in this room and my time on the journal are to me, and how potentially limiting the job could have become in my available time. It was the beginning of my awareness that we'd made the wrong choice. I'm proudest that I listened to myself. It feels so right.

Hi Sue,
Congratulations in knowing oneself to such an extent that you were able to make immediate steps to preserve your sanity. Adaptability is an earmark of extraordinary intelligence. So, I applaud your gumption in taking steps in pursuing happiness, or choosing to not pursue something that is depleting to your soul. Glad to have you back, besides, we just became friends. I also have some questions.

I'll admit, I almost convinced myself to take one for the team. That wouldn't have been pretty in the end. This way we don't waste time and resources training me for a job I'd have bolted from. It was sobering to come up against that level of revulsion when confronted by the news. Made me question myself.

The aftermath has been peaceful. That confirms I made the right decision.

:idea:How about GNN , the good news network !:420::love: 1 john 4:love:20 : love for all:circle-of-love: IS what we all:circle-of-love: (must) need:drool: to proceed :surf:to love:love: God:love:(back)!

OK, this is how it's done. The next step is to figure out what it all means in plain English.

Beginning at page 36 of the National Academies of Science report on The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids

Endocannabinoids and their signalling systems

image19429.jpeg

image19428.jpeg

image19427.jpeg

Yeah......... Did I ever mention I sidestepped chemistry in high school and college and I know next to nothing about molecular biology? I have lots to explore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't feel too bad... I have taken all those chemistry, biology classes and am in microbiology and biochemistry classes right now and this is still gibberish. .. . .

Too bad you cannot get access to this entire book without paying for it and can only read the introduction...

OK, this is how it's done. The next step is to figure out what it all means in plain English.

Beginning at page 36 of the National Academies of Science report on The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids

Endocannabinoids and their signalling systems

image19429.jpeg

image19428.jpeg

image19427.jpeg

Yeah......... Did I ever mention I sidestepped chemistry in high school and college and I know next to nothing about molecular biology? I have lots to explore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I pretty much do want to learn about chemistry too just out of curiousity! There is so much interesting stuff I want to learn. Basics of growing and cannabis itself. Being a medic to help people with first aid and maybe a step further. It's good to be young and wanting to learn stuff when i'm young because that's when you can learn stuff really fast!

Don't feel too bad... I have taken all those chemistry, biology classes and am in microbiology and biochemistry classes right now and this is still gibberish. .. . .

Too bad you cannot get access to this entire book without paying for it and can only read the introduction...

What book??? I have sources.. maybe can get a copy.

Forget that... nothing I could find in torrent sites.

Ok, here's some pics of the Bio Bomb mixing process. Its not that difficult, but I remember how unsure I was when I first made some... I hope this helps.

Any, I would appreciate any suggestions for those who have more experience.

My starting CCO...
IMG_026467.JPG

IMG_026551.JPG

IMG_026765.JPG

IMG_026862.JPG

IMG_026961.JPG

The final mixed oil... now I let it sit, covered, until later tonight, and then I'll fill the Bio Bombs.
The black stick thing is a dabber I used to mix it all. Can you guess how I cleaned it off?
IMG_027061.JPG

Please excuse my poor photos.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Ok, here's some pics of the Bio Bomb mixing process. Its not that difficult, but I remember how unsure I was when I first made some... I hope this helps.

Any, I would appreciate any suggestions for those who have more experience.

My starting CCO...
IMG_026467.JPG

IMG_026551.JPG

IMG_026765.JPG

IMG_026862.JPG

IMG_026961.JPG

The final mixed oil... now I let it sit, covered, until later tonight, and then I'll fill the Bio Bombs.
The black stick thing is a dabber I used to mix it all. Can you guess how I cleaned it off?
IMG_027061.JPG

Please excuse my poor photos.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Photos are fine - deliver the 1000 word message. :thumb:

How many syringes do you use in the mix? All four?

I have a small container of tricomes.

IMG_027340.JPG

Sorry for the poor photo quality.

I've accumulated about a gram of it, and I'm not sure what to do with it!

I've been collection this for several months. It comes from when I scrape some flower tops across my desktop... and along the edge of the old credit card there accumulates some vegetative matter. I THINK these are tricomes.

Yes, I could put it in a bong and smoke it, but with such a low absorption rate by smoking, maybe there a better way?

I could put it in my vaporiser, but I'm concerned the tiny grains would suck past the vaporiser's screen and not process.

I could eat it.. I'm sure with a bit of patience I could cram this into a few caps..

I could press it into hash and smoke it like we used to, years ago...knife tokes, bong hits, etc.

I suppose I could even put it into caps and shove where the sun doesn't shine. Maybe good bio-availability???

What do you think, folks?

Did you decarb it in the oven the way you would bud?

A while back, I ordered a gram of 'keif' which I think is what you have there.

I melted it in a small volume of coconut and lecithin after a decarb.

Back
Top Bottom