Table Mountain Sativa Company has begun their 420 special with 30% off all strains

Hey Matt, sure!

This LC-18 grew great and I got 13 ounces from her dry! We have some every day as we get our high on! Love the sweet head buzz it gives us!

1713811216833.png

Hey Matt, sure!

This LC-18 grew great and I got 13 ounces from her dry! We have some every day as we get our high on! Love the sweet head buzz it gives us!

1713811216833.png
How long did you veg n flower for? Nice looking lady btw. CL🍀

Hey Cap'n, thanks! Give or take a day or two, she vegged for 57 days and flowered for75.
I’m also curious about African sativas because I found most Landrace don’t like a lot of nutrients but I have a Durban that doesn’t seem to mind them. Did your girl like or dislike them? CL🍀

I’m also curious about African sativas because I found most Landrace don’t like a lot of nutrients but I have a Durban that doesn’t seem to mind them. Did your girl like or dislike them? CL🍀
Indoors with LC-18 I gave no nutes. Just my LOS (living organic soil) soil and some cal mag because my SIP pots don't seem to lift calcium well from my soil and need a hand.
Outdoors with IKLWA I fed with Geoflora every 2 weeks top dressed. That kept an LOS grow also, so me feeding them is kind of not the right answer. I kept the microbes fed for them to have their interactions with. So the short answer is I don't know.

You can look at the soil conditions on pure land strains home as a predictor of apatite. These strains come from the mountain forests on the west side of Durbin. Both sides of the mountain range down to the Durbin coast have the same soil mineral composition. Naturally evolving from the same soil, they should have a similar apatite.

You threw a 40 square mile dart at an area the size of California. You were asking, am I close to it's home region, right? San Diego to Redding is a bit of an environmental difference. You're reference is a costal heritage sight and the plant is from the foot hills. The original foothill land strain from that area is Kwazulu land strain if it helps find the answers to your questions.

Negative
This one was collected at Kosi bay. Next to the border with Mozambique.
Google Kosi bay photos.
Then Google Drakensberg mountains. Very different earth, different humidity, salinity, different landscape.
Kosi is wild, beachy with lots of game. Coastal forest that's the only one in Africa or the world. Can't remember which.
Drakensberg is lusher. It's higher up too.
Durban is a little different too.
So Kosi bay for wild lady is on the money

Back
Top Bottom