Tales Of A Coco Pimp

What brand of coco fits you best?

• Canna

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Atami

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Botnicare

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Any brand will do, just rinse the hell out of it!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Hope so, I just subbed.
Current grow is about to harvest completely, one chopped and hanging, the other Sunday or Monday. They are Mr Nice Black Widow in 70/30 perlite/coco 2 gallon Hempy buckets.
20150420_173613.jpg

20150420_174042.jpg

20150420_175900.jpg

My other grow is 5 weeks into 12/12 under an SS400 LED, and are the 7 clones from the above plants.
20150330_190024.jpg

They are in 75/10/10/5 coco/perlite/growstones/worm castings also in 2 gallon Hempy's. This mix is nice, don't think the casting helped as I think it washed from the medium during waterings.
I am using GH CocoTec, and damn I have to flush the shit out of it. Have found if I soak it for 12 to 24 hrs in a mix of Cal/Mag 5ml and Epsom at one tsp per gallon along with a reduced rate of the nute you plan on using then the pH issues are reduced. Thinking of going to Canna or Botanicare.

Peace out,

GR

Still out there somewhere CP?

Hope so, I just subbed.
Current grow is about to harvest completely, one chopped and hanging, the other Sunday or Monday. They are Mr Nice Black Widow in 70/30 perlite/coco 2 gallon Hempy buckets.
20150420_173613.jpg

20150420_174042.jpg

20150420_175900.jpg

My other grow is 5 weeks into 12/12 under an SS400 LED, and are the 7 clones from the above plants.
20150330_190024.jpg

They are in 75/10/10/5 coco/perlite/growstones/worm castings also in 2 gallon Hempy's. This mix is nice, don't think the casting helped as I think it washed from the medium during waterings.
I am using GH CocoTec, and damn I have to flush the shit out of it. Have found if I soak it for 12 to 24 hrs in a mix of Cal/Mag 5ml and Epsom at one tsp per gallon along with a reduced rate of the nute you plan on using then the pH issues are reduced. Thinking of going to Canna or Botanicare.

Peace out,

GR

Right on brother's! ! Sorry for the absence, in the process of moving. I'll be starting up really soon. Thanks for asking man, it's been a battle after a battle. But I've won the war, and the battle.. this new show should be crazy awesome, as I will be running some great testers and some groovy clones. CANNOT wait to fire up these p600s..That's a gnarly harvest how you liking the clw?
Respect

Final tally:

6.2 zips trimmed buds.
20150501_183405.jpg

BW1 main cola
20150429_071215_-_Copy.jpg

20150425_203403.jpg
20150425_203220.jpg

1.2 zips of trimmings from both plants and some larf from BW5. I will be making some butter out of this.
The clones that I had not intended on growing, but buddy could not take them and find it damn hard to throw anything away are doing so so, BW1 looks just as the mother did at this point but BW5 looks like shit, almost 7 weeks and looks like she just started her flower. May end up putting her in the compost pile after all.

GR

Rhet,

They look like they are in the 2 or 3rd week of flower, has actually been 9.5 weeks.
Posted on Mr Nice forum and got a response that i needed to back off the nutes, in my last grow I did not change the nutes and they came out fine, well so/so.
We shall see how they turn out, may be time to compost them.

GR

something went wrong ? Light leak?

Yes, it was a light leak. I really did not do a good job on sealing off that closet.
Composted two of the three plants, they were monsters. I kept one and after I harvested the last clone in the cabinet I moved it in there. That was at week 14 so now this plant on day 108 and is flowering well. I was going to compost it but my G/F got attached to it so I am going to let it go till it completes flower. Hell I have no idea how much longer it is going to take.
This clone, BW5 is a Mr Nice Black Widow. It's parent was a weird one also, high leaf to bud ratio, tall stretch, not a good looking plant at all, and the cola are very thin and airy, but I got almost 3 zips off her and I do enjoy the fragrance and high from this pheno.
My other pheno clone, BW1 grew totally different from this plant. More compact, leaf to bud ratio very good, very pretty looking plant.
These two were started at the same time, grew under the same light, had the same nute regimen but the pheno BW1 is just not as good as BW5. Now I do like the high from BW1, better than any of the WW strain I have grow. I have 5 more of these seeds and still looking for that magic pheno, I have been told that when you find that pheno you will never let it die. :ganjamon:
So, I will let the pheno BW5 do it's thing in the cabinet and take all the time it needs to do what ever it's going to do then harvest when the trichs are looking right.
:bongrip:
GR

Damn CocoPimp,
You may as well close this thread mane.
We going into the holidays soon. And from lack of posts, others have basically hijacked ya journal and pretty much kept it on life support.
Not maliciously, but probably out of compassion since no pics for like 6 months from ya.
I know life gets in the way sometimes. Best buds to ya man. Peace Stage

Back
Top Bottom