ThatOneGuyy's First Lemon Skunk Indoor Grow

It's okay to flush with tap water. No need to waste good water. Some choose to take their plants into a bath tub and run 3x as much water /volume as the pot. You can flush the last gallon of each pot with R.O. water too. Hope that doesn't sound confusing?

The end product of this "flush" with have your medium soggy, so wait to water it until top soil dries a bit.

Hopefully you get some smooth buds!

:Namaste:

Thanks for the input! I was planning on bringing them into the shower and just running the shower head directly into the pot to flush. I'm sure the plants will get a bit droopy but they will thank me in the long run.:thumb:

8-12 bulb cfl fixture cost around $30-40
8 bulb: 14,000lm
12 bulb: 21,000lm

You can get a bathroom vanity fixture at HD for $10-$20 and buy y splitters to double the bulb count

or use power strips w/outlet to bulb adapters & y splitters

I'm actually thinking of buying a HO T5 as well but not ready to spend the money unless it will be a significant upgrade from my cfls even though its less lumens

I went with power strips on my first cabinet. The second cabinet I went to HoDepot and pick up a 36 inch 6 light fixture for $20, 6 Ys for $1 each and I am set. This takes up 1.5 inches less precious headroom in the cab than my power strip setup in cabinet 1. I keep 2 sets of Bulbs. 6500Ks and 2700Ks so I already had the bulbs.

Pic Update 11/01/2011:

Finally! I am able to post some pics. I have been having problems uploading all day plus I spent a lot of time editing and just tending to my plants. I Will just go over everything now so I don't have to talk much during the Pics

I decided to flush #1 and #2 today so I can switch to BPN: Farmer's Pride Product line. Took a about an hour each cause I was limited to space today. It went well and I noticed that #1 is really eating through the lower leaves. #2 is taking its sweet time but the trichomes are finally showing.

The Lemon Skunk clones are also doing great. They are stretching more and more everyday. A few pistils are showing but It still is spending its time stretching its leaves and roots so I think I got a week or two more of stretching before it starts working on its flowers.(Hopefully)

Lemon Skunk: Day 24 of Flower

#1 Looking better everyday. I will get a microscope in the next two weeks to start checking trichomes.
IMG_13699.JPG
IMG_13957.JPG
IMG_139911.JPG
IMG_14027.JPG

#2 Lagging behind but still looking just as good. Trichome development is a bit slower but I'm sure it will catch up by harvest time.
IMG_14096.JPG
IMG_14155.JPG
IMG_14177.JPG

Lemon Skunk Clones: Day 8 of 12/12

They are pretty much all at the same point of growth. They are growing quite uniform which I find weird. Should be good none the less.
IMG_14068.JPG
IMG_140811.JPG

Group Shot:
IMG_14116.JPG

That Is All I have for this journal. I will start my new journal tonight or tomorrow pending on if I can get the pics uploaded or not. Still practicing on photo editing so bare with me.

:peacetwo: and stay medicated :lot-o-toke:
ToG​

Plants looks good. I see you got the white balance down, the cool light is actually blue when white balance for hps which gives a nice contrast.

Thanks man! I have a few light sources in my room so I use it to my advantage. It adds for some interesting shots. I'm still learning but everything is going well so far.:thumb:

Nice work brother you should be proud of the results you have from your first grow! You learn alot from your first grow I can't wait to see what you pull out the bag on these next set of clones
:peace:

Thanks! I'm quite proud of these girls. I have taken everything I have learned and I will add it to my next grow for sure. I will have two journals going at once. This one is almost near its end. Once the flowering clones are done, I will officially call this one done.:lot-o-toke:

your on your first grow and im already wishing i was as good with mj plants as you lol awesome plants buddy

Looking great, TOG! :welldone:
You've come a long way and are getting real close to harvesting some nice buds! +REPS!

Thanks Mr.K! I am really excited for my harvest and I can't wait to see my haul. I've never trimmed buds before so that will be something fun.

Thanks for the rep!:thanks: Means a lot coming from you.:Namaste:

your on your first grow and im already wishing i was as good with mj plants as you lol awesome plants buddy

There are plenty way better than me and I have a lot to learn still. :thanks: though for the kind words. I think you have some great plants as well. You are better than you think for sure.:thumb:

Little Update:

I finally set up my new Journal so if you got some time you should head over and check it out.
>>ToG's BPN Farmer's Pride: Multi-Strain SOG<<

That over head shot of #2 LS blows me a way. That plant is just perfect in every way. My plants are all over the place... Those Lemon Skunk are perfect geometry. I am going to try to get some of those seeds. Gonna see where I can get some right after I finish this.

There is no more symtrical, geometricly perfect plant out there.

That over head shot of #2 LS blows me a way. That plant is just perfect in every way. My plants are all over the place... Those Lemon Skunk are perfect geometry. I am going to try to get some of those seeds. Gonna see where I can get some right after I finish this.

There is no more symtrical, geometricly perfect plant out there.

From what you sound like right now, I would say you are a bit OCD :tokin: I get like that too. I was surprised how #2 came out. My intention was to not top and just Spiral LST and just have one single fat cola. I guess the inner branches decided that they wanted to stretch to the light and that was the end result. They are both putting on some nice weight and I am enjoying it. Glad you enjoy them as much as I do.:Namaste:

Now that the flush is complete for a few days, how did it go? How much water did you use per plant and what was the Ph/ppm of the water?

I am curious as my flush did not go as well as I would have liked.

Back
Top Bottom