The Deep Water Culture Home

lol now the fight over the scissor hash, girlfriends son comes out and tells me he gets all the scissor hash this time, no help on grow, no help on harvest and he wants all the scissor hash. i told him he was crazy and that the grower had full control over scissor hash and it was my reward for the grow. that was the rule, then now girlfriend is involved say i'm making it up lol. he should be happy as hell with the oz i gave him of gdp. my grow...my scissor hash, i'm pissed he even thought he was getting it

lol now the fight over the scissor hash, girlfriends son comes out and tells me he gets all the scissor hash this time, no help on grow, no help on harvest and he wants all the scissor hash. i told him he was crazy and that the grower had full control over scissor hash and it was my reward for the grow. that was the rule, then now girlfriend is involved say i'm making it up lol. he should be happy as hell with the oz i gave him of gdp. my grow...my scissor hash, i'm pissed he even thought he was getting it

By the order of the Ganja Gods the cultivator is the only one who shall take pleasure in the hash of the scissor. :Rasta:

Re: my Bloombox runneth over

Need my bloom box 2 look like this!!! super reps, u conquered the height and excess material issue....want 2 talk 2 u some more.!!! diud u top??

I did topping on the veg side, once they moved into the bloom side, I let nature take it's course
I moved all into bloom at 6-8 inches in height

3 strains growing in there, and 3 definite growth patterns

thanks for the reps or points or whatever they are, I should figure out how that works so I can reciprocate and not appear rude

I'll answer your PM later

KIDS!!, be patient, god isnt finished with him yet. 2 much left 2 learn. next time give him a bud and call it good, that will motivate him. hes not old enought to learn sum good ole fashioned hippy rules.....

The Holy Sacrement :Rasta:

100_02334.JPG

Just call me "Have Bong Will Travel" I'm sure I can take care of that problem Barto !! :roorrip:

The ufos dont produce any heat really. Not enough to where you would need a powered exaust.
I built this tent for a friend that uses one ufo and one 150 watt hps. The tent is 2'x3'x6'. He grow 8 2' tall plants per cycle and hauls about 3oz per harvest. The only venting used is passive. Inside the are two 6"clamp fans to push air thru the canopy and out of the top vent of the tent. He uses Rosey's odor bucket outside the tent in the room. This grow is very generic. No fresh air intake, no co2, and no exaust. Everything as far as air goes is passive and he uses a hope for the best strategy. He does open the tent whenever possible and leaves it open during lights on. It was built from my spare parts and uses my left over clones I dont have room for.

100_10212.JPG

That sounds good. How do people vent out of the tent and not have light leakage?

I bought a clothes cabinet that I use but could cut a hole in the top I guess or try to anyhow. I always leave it open and the closet door open when lights are on. I think however it effected my yield since the light was getting lost in the room.

I might make that think the doc who has, poster board that is lined with mylar if I have enough left to reflect the light back into the closet. When my walk in is open and the cabinet is open my bedroom is lite up.

You still didn't tell me what nm means unless it is in a later post. How much do the lights cost and how many grows do you get out of them? What is the cost of replacing the led bulbs?

yea some days if i want to rep friends i just throw out reps to strangers to get back to being able to do friends and good post. rep back sweetie

When you REP someone, you add to their REP Points. I am having members PM me and ask me to REP them, because the more number of Posts the person giving REP has, and the more REP the giver has, then the more REP Points is received. If I REP you, you get about 27 points.

When a newb gives me REP get two or three points. When MC REPs me, I get like 24 points.

How Does REP Work?

Spreading reputation around - you need to rep 20 other members before you can rep the same member again

How many reputation points per - Each 100 rep points you receive will add another below your post count.

How many members can I rep per day - Up to 10 members per 24 hour period

How many reputation points do I award when I rep someone - The formula considers three factors...

(1 point for each year of membership)+(1 point for every 1000 posts)+(1 for every 100 reputation points you have earned)=(how many points you award to others per click)

Administrators are self-limited to 10 points per award but don't need to spread reputation around before re-awarding it.

I might also buy a portable ac/cooler unit just to keep the grow kewl and not have any issues no matter the season or the lights. I am not sure I can spend that money right now but did see a cooler at ace two weeks ago that looks promising. I will have to stick it under the clothes rack out of the way.

When I last harvested and smoked my scissor hash I fell asleep in the garage, and didn't wake up till the next morning! I really wasn't prepared 4 that! Does anybody have a link to a good (but affordable) 4x4 tent???

Back
Top Bottom