The Deep Water Culture Home

Allow me to introduce our newest BH member, Cafghanica.

He's a new friend, newest BH, and a very well educated grower, into breeding and studying botany and horticulture. He can talk it way above me, has taken the BH pledge and is displaying the logo. so please give him a BIG BH Welcome!

I try to find a new BH everyday.
Wow this thread does move fast and just wanted to say thanks for talking me up Roseman but for sure anyone with questions about breeding,indoor or outdoor growing i'll try to pitch my two cents in anytime I have good exp or factual evidence to help anyone out. I generally try to only speak from exp or from what I've read and applied to grows to ensure its validity. I am glad to be part of the community and to contribute anytime.

If you look at the leaves on the front plant especially they are curling some down some up but not clawing yet, does this mean anything? It is the leaves closest to the light.

Hey everyone just wanted to share my experence that I had with "Hash Bash" that I went to 2 days ago in Ann Arbor on University of Michigan's campus (Most of this is just a copy-paste from my post in the hash bash forum, but not many people visit it and I wanted to share :grinjoint: )

I wasn't there for the "Hour of Power" but I showed up around 3...the diag (where it starts) wasn't very crowded but the entire downtown area was HOPPIN. People were juggling, playing drums on whatever was handy, holding up signs protesting for a reform of marijuana laws, it was great!

Then once I rolled down to Monroe street it was just going up in a cloud of smoke! People were showing off buds from recent grows, everyone had some sort of smoking device in hand, some people were even selling brownies. There were several vendors selling everything from papers to vapes, and there was also a NORML booth with a bunch of info set out. A couple of bands played on stage that were mediocre but everyone was having a good time regardless.

Best part was I only saw a handful of cops and I didn't witness anyone get a ticket (Gotta love Ann Arbor..$25 ticket for possession)

Keep in mind all of this was in the WIDE open, and its the 39th annual one, first one was held during a weekend where marijuana was actually 100% legal in the state because the feds fucked up (you can find the whole story online).... pretty awesome

Hey everyone just wanted to share my experence that I had with "Hash Bash" that I went to 2 days ago in Ann Arbor on University of Michigan's campus (Most of this is just a copy-paste from my post in the hash bash forum, but not many people visit it and I wanted to share :grinjoint: )

I wasn't there for the "Hour of Power" but I showed up around 3...the diag (where it starts) wasn't very crowded but the entire downtown area was HOPPIN. People were juggling, playing drums on whatever was handy, holding up signs protesting for a reform of marijuana laws, it was great!

Then once I rolled down to Monroe street it was just going up in a cloud of smoke! People were showing off buds from recent grows, everyone had some sort of smoking device in hand, some people were even selling brownies. There were several vendors selling everything from papers to vapes, and there was also a NORML booth with a bunch of info set out. A couple of bands played on stage that were mediocre but everyone was having a good time regardless.

Best part was I only saw a handful of cops and I didn't witness anyone get a ticket (Gotta love Ann Arbor..$25 ticket for possession)

Keep in mind all of this was in the WIDE open, and its the 39th annual one, first one was held during a weekend where marijuana was actually 100% legal in the state because the feds fucked up (you can find the whole story online).... pretty awesome

Man i only dream about shit like that happening here. Instead i will just try for adding insomnia to our states list of acceptables. Then get my card and just waite it out till its all legal.

First day of college successfully completed. I think I must be crazy. I'm a full time student, a part time worker, and a full time Marijuana-ist! Kind of cool though because I'm going for a 2 year degree in Horticulture Technology. I am just interested in growing all-around!

On a side note, maybe we should start a Deep Water Culture Q&A Thread just dedicated to questions and answers? That way we could all hang out here, and converse about all of our opinions and ideas, while having a thread we could easily check up on because it was solely Q&A? Just a thought.

First day of college successfully completed. I think I must be crazy. I'm a full time student, a part time worker, and a full time Marijuana-ist! Kind of cool though because I'm going for a 2 year degree in Horticulture Technology. I am just interested in growing all-around!

On a side note, maybe we should start a Deep Water Culture Q&A Thread just dedicated to questions and answers? That way we could all hang out here, and converse about all of our opinions and ideas, while having a thread we could easily check up on because it was solely Q&A? Just a thought.

Good deal with college my friend! stick to it, there is already a Q&A thread unless it got berried! so mainly because veryone is always checking this thread out! most questions get asked here! so this serves as one also! or will drop in on your grow journal and help out, good thought though!

A few pictures of my current grow.
These are really sturdy plants, Seems like I have been in the hospital more than at home, and they seem to be doing pretty well!
My THC Bombs have been in veg wayyy too long, but there is nowhere for them to go until the girls in flower finish up!

4-5-0_THC.JPG

The rest of these are of my Caramelicious - week 4 of flowering

4-5-0_A.JPG

4-5-0_1.JPG

4-5-0_2.JPG

4-5-0_6.JPG

Both closets are about out of room, so I am tying up, tying down, bending and doing whatever I can to make it to the finish. (When I am home) Lots & lots of buds are growing :slide:

Just thought an update was way overdue.

Dianne

My old friend Thrasher645, how the heck are you???

You disappeared around October or Novemeber when you finished your grow, and missed the Exodus.

Very glad you found us. This is a wonderful home for the Deep Water Culture.
Peace and Love, bro.

Hey Roseman! Im doing great man, How about yourself? It has been awhile I finished the grow and just relaxed for a bit, had a lil vacation. The exodus? is that referring to what happend at RIU? This place is awesome, Im excited to start growing again man. Peace Roseman! :bravo:

:roorrip::slide::420:

P.S. Sorry to hear about the shingles man thats a bummer hope it gets better.

A few pictures of my current grow.
These are really sturdy plants, Seems like I have been in the hospital more than at home, and they seem to be doing pretty well!
My THC Bombs have been in veg wayyy too long, but there is nowhere for them to go until the girls in flower finish up!

4-5-0_THC.JPG

The rest of these are of my Caramelicious - week 4 of flowering

4-5-0_A.JPG

4-5-0_1.JPG

4-5-0_2.JPG

4-5-0_6.JPG

Both closets are about out of room, so I am tying up, tying down, bending and doing whatever I can to make it to the finish. (When I am home) Lots & lots of buds are growing :slide:

Just thought an update was way overdue.

Dianne

Nice lookin' grow you have there! +reps

like this:

Read up on the following if you haven't yet. It is your path to success.

And here is what it means to be a Deep Water Culture.

Good deal with college my friend! stick to it, there is already a Q&A thread unless it got berried! so mainly because veryone is always checking this thread out! most questions get asked here! so this serves as one also! or will drop in on your grow journal and help out, good thought though!

it is a very busy an active thread.

Daily I click on Deep Water Culture FORUM to look for newbs and new Deep Water Culture to help and to invite them to join.
We all need to occasionally do that.

so now that i got my Deep Water Culture kit do i get to be a Deep Water Culture?

:peace:
WK

On behalf of our fearless leader and Chief, Chief Deep Water Culture Mostly Crazy, I would like to officially invite you to take the pledge, display the smiley BH logo in your signature
:420:
and join us.

Hey Roseman! Im doing great man, How about yourself? It has been awhile I finished the grow and just relaxed for a bit, had a lil vacation. The exodus? is that referring to what happend at RIU? This place is awesome, Im excited to start growing again man. Peace Roseman! :bravo:

:roorrip::slide::420:

P.S. Sorry to hear about the shingles man thats a bummer hope it gets better.

Yep, THE EXODUS, when Mostly Crazy Moses led us out of bondage to the promised land of milk and honey and home of the BHs!

I'm so glad you are here, you are an experienced needed grower and as I recall, you have a lot to offer.

We are not allowed to mention that site here by name, so we just call it "the other place" or "the hell hole" ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom