The Deep Water Culture Home

Thank you. They looked healthy to me just stuck. I am glad only one ww that plant is bushy. Both plants had nute burn but other unknown indoor mix had buds to begin with so they continued to grow. I also think the unknown is a faster grower since it had lots of hairs in veg. But what do I know.

Have a great day.

Lookin good alien, you got it under control nothin to major. I have a couple spots i noticed when i finished my move and i could see all around the plants better some, what i think is wind burn im not to concerned.

Ok guys i finally updated the journal posted about 10 pix after the move if anyone is interested. Here is an overall shot of what the setup looks like any input, output, or constructive criticism welcome in my journal. Thx again ladies and gentlemen for all the help!!!!

SDC11685.JPG

They are going to take a little longer, due to the initial nute burn. They are still in "recovery" mode and the new growth is a good sign. If they are starting to stretch, then you should start to see some flowers soon.

boom!!

sorry man.... i got caught up screwing with a hose that keeps slipping off a pump.... grrrr.... then i smoked myself out of the problem..... BACK TO LIFE NOW!!

sounds like you getting the help man!! LOOKING GOOD!! i have a couple that are on day 16 right now. i am growing a couple out with hopes of finding another good male. anyways, i know you had a nute prob in the beginning.... but dont stress, as long as you have good fresh green growth coming out of the tops now, you will be fine. we'll keep ya on track!!

please excuse the mess, im in the middle of moving them to their permanent home as we speak..................

NWW1.JPG

NWW2.JPG

NWW1.JPG

Well I decided in honor of the day I will be sending my current crop into 12/12 on the 20th. Seems like the karmic thing to do.

4 in one pot - sannie jack reg- sannie jack reg - L.S.D. fem - *** fem

3 in second pot - Sannie Jack reg - Kali - fem - Kali - fem

first pot is supercropped to 14" but would be about 19-20" if left alone.

Second pot is fimmed but the Kali were popped 2 weeks after the rest and are about 10"

Want to have a harvest by the 4th of July. I should have the L.S.D and Kali ready by then but the SJ can take 11-12 weeks.

All systems go, res change tonight (will still use grow nutes for this and one more res change), improved my venting so I'm hanging around 69 in the room and 66 in the res with 65% humidity.

Interesting thing happened when res temp and air temp didn't make sense earlier this week. Only thing in the tank were the air stones and thery were bubbling away happily so I felt my air pump and it was hot. Not burning hot just too hot. Took the air hoses off my air splitter and notice that the air coming out of it was warm to the feel and that's shouldn't be. Changed to my back up pump and thing in the res cooled back down. I suspect the air pump needs a new diaphram and was just working it little guts out trying to maintain air volume. Pump diaphrams are like $3.

Moral of the story is if your res water temp suddenly jumps, check the air pump.

Well I decided in honor of the day I will be sending my current crop into 12/12 on the 20th. Seems like the karmic thing to do.

Second pot is fimmed but the Kali were popped 2 weeks after the rest and are about 10"

Want to have a harvest by the 4th of July. I should have the L.S.D and Kali ready by then but the SJ can take 11-12 weeks.

All systems go, res change tonight (will still use grow nutes for this and one more res change), improved my venting so I'm hanging around 69 in the room and 66 in the res with 65% humidity.

Interesting thing happened when res temp and air temp didn't make sense earlier this week. Only thing in the tank were the air stones and thery were bubbling away happily so I felt my air pump and it was hot. Not burning hot just too hot. Took the air hoses off my air splitter and notice that the air coming out of it was warm to the feel and that's shouldn't be. Changed to my back up pump and thing in the res cooled back down. I suspect the air pump needs a new diaphram and was just working it little guts out trying to maintain air volume. Pump diaphrams are like $3.

Moral of the story is if your res water temp suddenly jumps, check the air pump.

Sounds like a plan to me brother i think what im going to do for the 20th is res change em out and switch over to flower nutes. oh yeah and get the highest i've been all year from jan to upcomin dec since i do it every year cause its my birthday too:thumb:

Sounds like a plan to me brother i think what im going to do for the 20th is res change em out and switch over to flower nutes. oh yeah and get the highest i've been all year from jan to upcomin dec since i do it every year cause its my birthday too:thumb:

then brotha.... happy birthday...... AND:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

thx man its on tues and i have no plans lol just to get as faded as possible after i change nutes in my girls. I'm goin to wake up and smoke a joint of ak mess with the girls and then bombs away.

You really need a camera Brother!! :blalol:

Wow, 2500 posts on this thread in the last 7 weeks! :nicethread:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I've been busy with school and work, but things are going good. 3-4 weeks till harvest, so I am looking forward to that. I'm looking forward to this week! 4/20 I am judging at a cup event for local medical patients, and on 4/22 it's my birthday!

Hope ya'll are having a good Spring, and may everyone be blessed with bountiful harvests!

Back
Top Bottom