The Deep Water Culture Home

Hey whats up guys, I have only been a member of the site for a week or so. First I would like to wish everyone a happy Independence Day for those of us that celebrate. Hopefully one day everyone will have true independence, and medicinal marijuana will be legal for all 50 states.

Bendog420 said this would be a nice place to get some advice and guidance throughout my first grow. I started a grow journal in the journal section with a couple of pictures of what I am doing. I have to forewarn you that my setup is far from elaborate, but I do believe I am on the right track~!

so now the purpose of my post.......uhmmm.......damn I knew there was something.......shoot I guess I'll have to come back when I remember! haha...happy growing, and happier smoking everyone! Check out the grow, and help my buds get juicy!

Welcome to the 420 family, and welcome to the Deep Water Culture Home, Jregan420. Very glad you stopped by. I hope you visit often.

I don't know what elaborate means! LOL

Absolutely right, TB, I've read in several books that some clorine can do more good than harm. I've seen many successful grows with city water.
i'm using tap water that comes out of the faucet with a pH of 7.0..
similarly getting about 5.7(in early flower) after adding nutes.
our water is very clean from mountain runoff, low ppm, however is highly chlorinated. if you put it in a bottle and closed it, it smells like a public pool in a couple hours. i do not have time to let it dissipate but it has never been a problem for us in this area. the ladies seem to love it!

i'm using tap water that comes out of the faucet with a pH of 7.0..
similarly getting about 5.7(in early flower) after adding nutes.
our water is very clean from mountain runoff, low ppm, however is highly chlorinated. if you put it in a bottle and closed it, it smells like a public pool in a couple hours. i do not have time to let it dissipate but it has never been a problem for us in this area. the ladies seem to love it!

Welcome to our Home thread, bro, glad you stopped by. Please visit often and tell us something about you.

Wow, science and silliness! Love it. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. 1/2 way through my quarter. For me this is deep sea diving! I like a certain level of high. I like one that leaves me with the ability to think without the need to do anything about what I think about. Did that make any sense? 5 bowls down and who know how many to go! BD I think I found your hat! LOL!

lol what hat?:passitleft:

Run the water over the palm of your hand and then test it for clorine, you will be shocked! And tis OK for the grow, I assure you.

Thanks for answering Roseman! :thanks:
This thread moves pretty fast so I don't know if you saw my other post that says I'm an idiot! :bigblush:
Not only did I use the wrong drops when I tested it, but I was actually looking at the wrong chart too! DUH!

I ordered a PH meter, and I'm not going to worry about the chlorine!

:peacetwo:

Ben how did they get that pic of you. I want all the smileys on my computer without the box...

Like all the new ones soniq. Green no post with all of them like always :blunt::bongrip:

Ben how did they get that pic of you. I want all the smileys on my computer without the box...

Like all the new ones soniq. Green no post with all of them like always :blunt::bongrip:

:morenutes::hookah::tokin::blunt: these are the ones I got rest aren't there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes ff is not good but I refuse to use IE

Here is what I ended up with guys and gals, feedback is greatly appreciated cause tommorow is chop time if I am correct. Mostly I just need re-assurance of what I am already 99% sure of.
My first Male?
DSC_000229.JPG

My Second Male?
DSC_000324.JPG

My First Female?
DSC_000422.JPG

What do you all think, thanks so much for the comments!!!!

Back
Top Bottom