The Deep Water Culture Home

My ex and my kids and grandkid are all heading up to Toulumne Meadows, for a wk of hiking climbing mountain biking. That'l be the boys (35/30) my daughter and ex will be walking the 5 yr old around . I was thinking about going but can't deal with all the drama they add ...I'll go up there next month with my gf...I don't do much off road riding just up to the coffee shop on my mountain bike . Road bikes are getting dusty sitting in my pc room ... thats why I put on the extra lbs !! damn it !!

a little hill training 3 times a week would melt you down to your former well trained athletic physique! I like to get really baked first then start climbing (you must have music!) after about 5 min.s I feel my self separate from my body I obtain a HIGHER consciousness sort of a moving meditation, i'm right there in the moment alive! blood coursing to every cell,oxygen blowing in and out of my lungs like a steam engine I THINK I CAN!, I THINK I CAN! WOW! do I feel alive!!! (anyone else get this way?):peace:

rinsed it all! I've got the death bucket all cleaned (again) all duct tape is gone.
and I've got it bubbling away in Ph'ed water and we will see if the Ph stabilizes:thanks::peace:
the other tub I have is steady 5.7 Im using F.F. nutes

That is really weird Jbarrg! I use duct tape on my lids too and never had a problem, so I doubt it is from that. Maybe there was just something funky in that bucket and you didn't get it all on the first cleaning.

After surviving a quituple bypass I think I'm gonna pass on the hill climbing! I obtain a higher consciousness while smoking my grow! Brain would go I THINK I CAN and heart would call bullshit! That happens to me a lot! LOL!

I envy your ability to get charged up with some physical activity. 3x a week on the treadmill or a long walk is more my speed these days but if properly motivated a higher consciousness is obtained!

jbarrg, Pumping up a hill would most probably end it for me ! I just keep getting out of breath, untill I'm gasping for air not fun on a hill climb !! Can't run very far anymore either! So long easy rides are the most I can do. Screw it at my age I'm happy for the things I can do ! Forget those "glory days" It seems the older I get the faster I use to be .. Those 5 seeds I put into my bubble res 3 popped in 24 hrs !! the other two...no sign of anything yet ! :peace:

well looked at my clones ,only 2 left alive and one is growing roots
HNI_00223.JPG
HNI_00234.JPG

Been out for a few days, missed the feedback. Thanks fellas

If the weed don't STANK,
then it's not DANK!

Don't get me wrong Rose, I loooove the stank!

That's a hard call!! All the good stuff is stanky!! I use Ona gel and never have a problem with odor. Are there allot of dispensaries open in DC yet?

Not sure bro, I live outside the city and can't get an MMJ license. I'll be using ONA for sure, hopefully get a carbon scrubber going too.

Blue Mystic from Nirvana
It's advertised as having a neutral smell during flower.
I have some right now finishing up 11 weeks flower and I can hardly smell it. Yes it smells but by comparison with other strains I've grown it's not that noticable.
It's a 9-11 week flower cycle so that is a little longer than most hybrids. It's available in fem which is what I got. I'm happy with them, off 3 plants I estimate 4-5 ounces.

Thanks man, I was literally just reading up on this strain, but I'm more interested in blackberry and blackjack. Have you tried either of those?

I suppose that would solve the legality problem too... Not as good for migraines though. HA!

reps all around

jbarrg, Pumping up a hill would most probably end it for me ! I just keep getting out of breath, untill I'm gasping for air not fun on a hill climb !! Can't run very far anymore either! So long easy rides are the most I can do. Screw it at my age I'm happy for the things I can do ! Forget those "glory days" It seems the older I get the faster I use to be .. Those 5 seeds I put into my bubble res 3 popped in 24 hrs !! the other two...no sign of anything yet ! :peace:
well maybe my example was a little extreme my point is w/ a little challenge one can improve a little at a time and feel better about feeling better:yahoo:

is there any reason why so many folks out there use seeds instead of clones every one I know around here uses clones. the 4 strains i'm working with came from a dispensary last year.
for the most part I assume it's lack of access?

hey, I LOVE all of you folks out there (Deep Water Culture,the whole world) if I can tell the world anything it would be stop poisoning yourself w/ soda pop! long and short of it it dissolves your bones!
i still like dr. pepper and cheetoes :peace:

Clones are hard to find most of the dispensaries here have a few and they usually don't look very good ! I grabed a couple a few wks ago, there doin fine now about 15" I'll switch them next wk a little early but I'm out of weed so I'll push them a bit . I just started 5 fem'd seeds the other day. I'd much rather use all clones and hopefully I will be able to start cutting my own once I get these ladies going ,sure faster and you know that they're female from the start ! Plus the closest disp. is 50 miles away ! As far as getting back in any shape ... I'm fighting gout (which really sucks ass) a bad back (40 years of pouring concrete ) and old age (terminal illness) , but I still snowboard , bike ride, hike a bit and still have to pour concrete , if I want to eat!! :peace:

they also seem to start better with some sort of dome over em, maybe for your app some large clear beer cups with slits cut up the side for some o2, you`ll figure something out :)

Clones are hard to find most of the dispensaries here have a few and they usually don't look very good ! I grabed a couple a few wks ago, there doin fine now about 15" I'll switch them next wk a little early but I'm out of weed so I'll push them a bit . I just started 5 fem'd seeds the other day. I'd much rather use all clones and hopefully I will be able to start cutting my own once I get these ladies going ,sure faster and you know that they're female from the start ! Plus the closest disp. is 50 miles away ! As far as getting back in any shape ... I'm fighting gout (which really sucks ass) a bad back (40 years of pouring concrete ) and old age (terminal illness) , but I still snowboard , bike ride, hike a bit and still have to pour concrete , if I want to eat!! :peace:

I agree, good clones are the way to go, you know what you have and the grow is faster, but plants from seed, for me, end up way bigger with a better yield :grinjoint:

they also seem to start better with some sort of dome over em, maybe for your app some large clear beer cups with slits cut up the side for some o2, you`ll figure something out :)

thanks bro,ill cut them in a few and get some cups,being 2 weeks into flowering and possible light poisoning could/should i take 2 more clones so i can fill my bubble tank

thanks bro,ill cut them in a few and get some cups,being 2 weeks into flowering and possible light poisoning could/should i take 2 more clones so i can fill my bubble tank

I dont think yer gonna have a issue with the lights, they will bounce back, I`ve never taken clones that late in bloom, I`ve taken 3 weeks in bloom and they were tough to get started, if you have a few spots to take from, might be worth a shot, maybe 2 just to see :ganjamon:

I agree, good clones are the way to go, you know what you have and the grow is faster, but plants from seed, for me, end up way bigger with a better yield :grinjoint:

im usin seed 2 get a good mother started, explore new strains & go with what i know. clones will help with height issues (my little problem right now LOL) but ive never done it so gonna give it a whirl with the ice mother I get next grow.

I dont think yer gonna have a issue with the lights, they will bounce back, I`ve never taken clones that late in bloom, I`ve taken 3 weeks in bloom and they were tough to get started, if you have a few spots to take from, might be worth a shot, maybe 2 just to see :ganjamon:

lol ive got about 20 spots to take them and they are all good and strong,ive got like 8-9 colas fighting for the top ,when i take the clones do i have to worry about dabbing clonex on the spot on the plant where i took the clone?

Okay, maybe I should leave it out of my "recipe".
Since this is my first grow, I want to be able to use the roots to help me diagnose any problems that might (and probably will) arise.

Do you use them full strength, or should I do like the hydro shop guy said and only use half strength? :thanks:

:peacetwo:

I am a :420: in training! :)
This is how my last grow went,
1/8 dose, about 2 days later 1/4, again 2 days later 1/2...oops to much got some burn, back to 1/4. Then 2 days later 1/2, then 3/4 and then a full dose. Only the BC boost and grow. Then I start adding the magical during the top offs until res change then full dose on that. Awesome blossoms and sugar daddy come into the mix when I flip to flower. Again add to the top off nutes until res change. I always add one additive at a time so if something goes wrong I know what it is.

Been out for a few days, missed the feedback. Thanks fellas

Thanks man, I was literally just reading up on this strain, but I'm more interested in blackberry and blackjack. Have you tried either of those?
I haven't tried those strains, but if your going through nirvana(my fav bank) expect speedy delivery. My quickest was 9 days from order.

Back
Top Bottom