The Deep Water Culture Home

I wouldn't go if I were you. Too many bad things can happen. I know you want to get started but take a breath and think this through. If I were you I would order from a different site and deal with the held seeds issue later. Did you use the stealth options ( cd/t-shirt) when you ordered your seeds?

I agree w/ MC. Avoid it like it has the plague. You could be walking right into a snare trap. Move in another direction and go with somebody who offers guaranteed delivery and pay the extra $5 for that guaranteed delivery.

Yes i did go with stealth of course :) with the T shirt fro attitude. And I will take the advice and just wait it out hopefully they will send it by next week. If i dont see any progress then I will order from SSC to a different address. Insane how they are just holding my package an extra week. Only if I knew someone @ the post office. I believe i paid almost $30 for shipping including the t shirt and the option to re-package them as well. Maybe the post office is backed up a bit slowing things down makes me wish they used Fedex or UPS why the regular mail? Sucks i tell you.

Damn tomorrow makes it a week that the Post office has had my beans for in their "sort Facility" I am starting to think that I should go down there to pick up this package. This is insane it is taking them this long to release it starting to think negative about it :(

Trust me, just let'em go!
I have more than one friend who L.E. invited them down to recover property or for a discussion/interview (interogation) that walked in free men and were rewarded with a personal driver & new braclets to there new county home.

Y.M.M.V.
John Whorfin

If so thats $200 down the drain. Assuming I dont get it of course. Is there any sellers who dont use the regular mail? would rather skip customs and get my sh!t on time of course. And bet nothing is put in my name it is all people who are fine with letting me ship to them. And i trust them but still a week prob aint much just did some reading and some people wait 2-3 months thats crazy. Needa way to avoid the regular mail and get my beans shits retarded. I am about 2-3 weeks away from getting my grow room and the rest of my supplies ready. Perhaps thats why attitude say 21 days because they know their shit sits in customs for a week or two.

Mine always come in a dvd case and make it thru

(as I knock on wood, toss salt over my shoulder, and avoid walking on cracks while repenting to the ganja gods!)

LMAO haha gotta love OB. I will place an order next week if I dont get any progress by next friday. Hopefuly I will if not then I will be getting a 10 pack from SSC. Hope everyone is having a good dayn btw. Dont mean to slow down the thread with my BS seed issues.

Hi all yes i am still sick but getting better. I have not been lurking and am way behind on the threads. I have been on for 15 minutes in the last 3 days. As green said I made a post on the clowns thread cause of the video. I read there thread cause it always gives me a laugh and I needed it. I didn't even venture to read this thread which always was first because I knew I couldn't answer anything or read it all.

Because I have been sick and coughing my back is in bad shape which makes me mentally bad. As TheAnswer said I am taking lovely drugs now between the antibotics and steroids I am very irritable. Steroids do a number on me as well as all the pain.

I am not staying on now either but wanted to catch up a little bit.

M don't go to the post office. You will end up in jail. I bought from nirvana and had no issues either. Remember you are in az and it is a very fucked up state. They will bust you for a roach. Be careful my friend. I can only think of a few states that seriously fucked up. I did originally have shit shipped to me before I started growing and Mr. fedex stole it. Such is life and I just lost money but not my freedom. Even if a package has your name they have to prove you knew what you were getting. I left the empty fedex package in my house for a while to see if they came for it. I would have just handed it to them and played real dumb. That is easy for me. I do think it got stolen on the senders side they must have been watching him and knew what was in it. They cut the bottom put took the stuff, put envelopes in the box and re-tapped it.

Enough said just be careful.

See ya all soon.

Back
Top Bottom