The Great Tennessee Pot Cave: Pics & Video

I had a man that i knew go down like that. He had a whole other house/trailer full of plants. He had 240 plants total 170 ready or close to harvest when the 5.O. rolled in due to neighbors complaining of late night visits and potting soil bags outside. The operation was uncovered and that was the end of some of the best AK and Purple Sticky (which i got to help NAME!!!!) that i have EVER smoked. TODDS Purple Sticky lives on!!!!! I have seeds :D

Well a boy can dream cant he??

So if he shot him dead, they might still be in operation...something to think about...
No employee from any company can hop a fence of a private property, period. That would be trespassing. If that happened, the people that owned the house could sue. Hell, I would. I would need extra cash for my lawyer and trying to get my ass out of jail, haha!

just call me captain cave mannnnnnnnnnnn :bong:

No GO on the 5.0. and What up cave monkey!!!! lol Ide rather live in a heated igloo. :smokin: perfect reflection and long days :D Yeah. I believe dreams depict what you can do in real life TO AN REASONABLE EXTENT. Think things through, look at it from all aspects, 1st 2nd 3rd person, past future............ Then make it in the present. ;}

yeah but why do i got to be a cave monkey:bong::peace::rollit:

I had a man that i knew go down like that. He had a whole other house/trailer full of plants. He had 240 plants total 170 ready or close to harvest when the 5.O. rolled in due to neighbors complaining of late night visits and potting soil bags outside. The operation was uncovered and that was the end of some of the best AK and Purple Sticky (which i got to help NAME!!!!) that i have EVER smoked. TODDS Purple Sticky lives on!!!!! I have seeds :D

SHARE the purple sticky seeds man !!!! I bet there the bomb. Good job.
:passitleft:

I don't understand why people with such elaborate set-ups making so much $$ still get caught. For $75,000 they could have had that house rigged with solar and wind power enough to power more then they could use year round thus eliminating their electricity bill and taking them off the grid. Just one more way mother nature can help

The problem with solar and wind power is that the ballasts don't like the inverters too well, which is odd because Ive seen grows online using diesel generators, with just a regular old ballast. His best option would have been a diesel generator.
Even though the grow room looks good, it's far from a perfect grow. There is a a lot of unused space, thus a lot of escaping light. I think this guy got in over his head in his grow, went too big too fast imo. It doesnt look like room is dialed in well ie the plants don't look like they are growing at their full potential. Good idea, but for the money a good grower could have produced more bud, without getting caught.

~I def. agree with everything you said and am just curious about the ballast part. My aunt and uncle living in Cali have their house completely powered by solar paneled roof and two windmills. I don't know the details but I do know they have a huge battery room that collects the energy then stores it and sends it throughout the house to all the plug sockets just like if you were buying it.. ~

Yeah, I don't know much about the ballasts either I just know a old stoner that was living up in the mountains off the grid, off of solar power, and when he tried using a traditional ballast he would burn it up way too quick. SO he grew with all CFLs and did very well actually. But I have seen online grow journals using generators, and they do the same thing as solar panels do, just in a different way. They make dc power and then convert it to a/c, so I'm not sure what the deal is, it could have been the way my old buddy had his set up.
One problem with a grow that big, is that you would have to have ALOT of solar panels, which would have drawn a lot of attention also. His best option would have been diesel generator, in a closed room, with a exhaust tube hooked up to the generator exhaust.

Yah I agree until just recently the set-up is massive but a company called zenith solar has developed a special panel that does the job of 1000 panels its really cool but i didn't explain the system the best... if your interested in checking it out here is the link.

ZenithSolar > 75% Efficiency in the Field

That is pretty nice, I bet the startup cost is quite a bit though, but it's nice to see solar improvements, maybe eventually, we can get rid of coal powerplants all together.

Well i beleave it is just to easyto grow myself. Im not a greedy man and to supply myself with just a small crop. would not draw any suspition.

Back
Top Bottom