The Grow Crate build: what’s in the box?

Damn cr8,
box is so inconspicuous that I didn't see you over here.

Glad to know that im not the only one that has spent some time in the box :rofl:

Besides paint and one frigin 15$ 1x2 for front face frame cause I didn't want to wait till Monday, I was able to use all scrap woods left over from work building custom cabinets in homes. I love that the cabinet can be what ever you want it to be. I went from a little tent that was covered with a bunch of crap to conceal it to my box that everyone walks by and never knows that there is a garden inside.

@cr8grow :popcorn: Looking forward to whats next in your endeavors
OOTD...thanks...I’m enjoying your grow.

Nice, whatcha gonna run, anything sticky and delicious?
Well...I have seeds coming, both hybrids...Cream 47 and Fast Mandarin Red I think, both fem.
Also, a nice mature seed dropped out of the purple girl...it was the fastest and most robust plant from sprout...a Really nice pheno. She was also ready at week 9...the others went longer. Long way to say I might also try out one or two purple seeds if another drops out.

Bubble hash is an agent used to spoil it's users. Sure worked that way to me!
Soon, we have a good 20 pounds or so we are going to convert into bubble hash.
We use a washing machine that's never had anything BUT hash ran through it. Still time consuming per se, but takes the shoulder busting and removes it.

We use a washing machine that's never had anything BUT hash ran through it. Still time consuming per se, but takes the shoulder busting and removes it.
This is a great fathers day weekend...3 grams of primo #25 screen cream colored wonderful bubble hash From the tight sugar leaf trim. Ive had Moroccan, Lebanese blonde and red and Black Nepalese...All very awesome back in the day. This is the best fruity hash Ive ever had.

And..I cant wait to see how you and OS macgyiver a great hash wash...good luck.

It will be an amazing yield Im sure. I am enjoying small scale hash production. First up scissor hash...excellent. Then keif into shoe hash. Then hash from fan leaves chop day gives a great preview. Then the sugar leaf run...I will wash twice next time.

First off...fantastic grow. That box is way prettier than any box I've ever built. You must be a carpenter..lol. Hell, everything I build needs chainsaw adjustments...lol. But, I won't let that stop me because I plan on making one soon to fit in my greenhouse. Why? It makes more sense to me to heat a small box throughout the winter than a whole greenhouse. Just my thoughts. That way I can have my indoor and outdoor fun year round.

First off...fantastic grow. That box is way prettier than any box I've ever built. You must be a carpenter..lol. Hell, everything I build needs chainsaw adjustments...lol. But, I won't let that stop me because I plan on making one soon to fit in my greenhouse. Why? It makes more sense to me to heat a small box throughout the winter than a whole greenhouse. Just my thoughts. That way I can have my indoor and outdoor fun year round.
JJJ, thanks for the feedback. Just started 3rd grow, first auto. The box and my organic grow is pretty dialed in. The construction is a bit rough up close, but very functional. One shot from end of week 1 current grow.
74441AB1-89F1-4FE4-A206-555A35098D69.jpeg
78D56D5A-B7E4-4407-98F7-44FE7271FD31.jpeg

Last year I ordered some reg white widow beans and did a small seed gathering grow. I bought a few autos just because I was curious and had never experienced them before. I found out that planting them outside in the spring was not a good idea. By the time they were heavy into flowering the humidity ate them up and I had to trash them in the compost pile. They would have done better in a controlled environment but I figured I'd have to grow many autos to even come close to a normal seed or clone grow. SOG would work but those beans are way overpriced to me. I'd rather just be patient and do it the old fashioned way.
Looking forward to seeing your grow. Perhaps you can change my mind..lol. Should be fun to watch.

You could sell them and people would buy. Nice job

Fuck yeah, I'll be a customer for sure! It may be awhile as I am not completely sure when I am moving or if it is as immient as it was butI'll buy one. Two even with the thought of drying and seedlings/clones =] One would be the two story you speak of. Shipping though...

Thanks for the feedback. My HEPA does restrict airflow some. But my 4” circ system pulls a lot of air...sucks the whole filter right into its place. My passive intake is more than 4 times the size of my 4” fan duct. Im turning over a lot of air in the cabinet every hour.

Whatcarbon filter are you using or do you know the CFM by chance. I will need one eventually.

Back
Top Bottom