The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adventure

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi Tent/Multi Strain A...

November 17:
420-magazine-mobile1233517658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile258924095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile870894561.jpg

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi Tent/Multi Strain A...

November 18:
had a ton of rain and decided to collect some water. I'm fortunate enough to have metal roofing so not much debris to filter out.
I used a spare 195 silk screen as a filter. Picked up some air stones from petco to keep things moving.i think I ended up with about 70 gallons
420-magazine-mobile1037089934.jpg

November 19:took clones in preparation for the next round
420-magazine-mobile448744678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1626292489.jpg

November 21: flipped the first tent into flower and got the filter all hooked up. Moved the clones into the second tent.
420-magazine-mobile803201375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78524709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile31919024.jpg

November 23: this widow clone is really being stubborn! Doesn't seem like much (if any) progress is being made. It's been about 10 days since it went into coco, maybe some shock? I eased up on the nute mix when I began noticing the tips. Kind of feels like a waiting game otherwise. Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile324315632.jpg

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi Tent/Multi Strain Adven

Hey kong. Can you tell me more about the clone. It was rooted or are you rooting it? What strength are you at? Can we get a pic under normal lights?

Thanks for checking it out. It was rooted in a cloner and tossed into coco right before I got it. I had to move it into its own fabric pot when I got it home. The nute mix was 1ml flora nova and 2ml calmag in a gallon of water. Any thoughts would be great!
420-magazine-mobile1340301637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715925569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1594065696.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adven

It looks like she didn't like her food. maybe try plain water one or two times?

Re: The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain Adven

I diluted the mix about halfway through the falling thinking the same thing. I was reading through some posts from Cultivator and he mentioned never feeding straight water with coco until the flush. Maybe I misunderstood...

I diluted the mix about halfway through the falling thinking the same thing. I was reading through some posts from Cultivator and he mentioned never feeding straight water with coco until the flush. Maybe I misunderstood...

No, Culti knows his growing, and I don't think you misunderstood him, but .in this case, she sees like she had too much food, and therefor i suggested one watering plain to see if she perks up

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

November 24th: 4 days into flower, fun to see some changes already. Upped the amount I'm watering to 28oz per plant. Also started some bending and manipulation of tops to even out the canopy. Crazy how they bounce back!
420-magazine-mobile1936319211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904605155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1356885790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1803625006.jpg

The Kong Dynasty - A Hopeful Perpetual LED - Coco - Multi-Tent/Multi-Strain A...

I started doing some defoliating on the front three girls this morning. I went and did the back three about a half hour before lights out only to realize I have some sort of pest issue on the rise.

I first noticed some white "spotting" on the top sides of the largest fan leaves. Closer inspection revealed what I believe are spider mites.
I gave all 6 a liberal bath of a neem oil spray I picked up a few months back. I'm hoping i caught this quick enough.
420-magazine-mobile1618777975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616010970.jpg

On to more positive news I started seeing a few roots on the clones today. Today makes 7 days since they were cut. Pretty pleased to see some progress.
420-magazine-mobile590544036.jpg

I think we might be over the hump with the widow clone. I'll post some progress pictures soon. I also found out that sadly the purple power clone was a male. I was tempted to keep it and mess with some crossing but I think just getting through a few grows might be the smartest thing to focus on right now

I started doing some defoliating on the front three girls this morning. I went and did the back three about a half hour before lights out only to realize I have some sort of pest issue on the rise.

I first noticed some white "spotting" on the top sides of the largest fan leaves. Closer inspection revealed what I believe are spider mites.
I gave all 6 a liberal bath of a neem oil spray I picked up a few months back. I'm hoping i caught this quick enough.

Aww man... sorry to hear that. That is definitely spider mites you got there. I can't stand those little bastards. Hope you are able to keep them under control. They have a nasty reputation of coming back from the dead. :goodluck:

Aww man... sorry to hear that. That is definitely spider mites you got there. I can't stand those little bastards. Hope you are able to keep them under control. They have a nasty reputation of coming back from the dead. :goodluck:

Thanks for the support! Hopefully I got them on the run. At least they're on my radar!

Hi
You caught the little buggers early, so little damage done. :thumb:
And don't turn off the radar. In order to be more sure, tent and gear needs to be cleaned out. If that is impossible at present time, just keep a look out and do a 2nd spray after a f days ( when instructions on bottle says you can)

Hi
You caught the little buggers early, so little damage done. :thumb:
And don't turn off the radar. In order to be more sure, tent and gear needs to be cleaned out. If that is impossible at present time, just keep a look out and do a 2nd spray after a f days ( when instructions on bottle says you can)

Good call, I think I'm going to order that SNS 217 and alternate between the two

Still a little discouraged about the spider mite realization. Trying my best to stay positive. It's tough not to keep spraying the neem oil anytime I find a leaf that has a couple on there.
On another note, I decided to test out three lights in the tent just to see how tricky it is to keep the temps decent.
420-magazine-mobile1258851735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile477079786.jpg

You found and get rid of them very early,you will not get trouble with that.Your girls will give you full stretch.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom