The Noatec: Long Time Toker - First Time Grow.

OB,
I'm starting to see small yellow bananas like the ones I saw on your journal.
So I'f I let it go they will pollinate and create seeds?
I changed the res. back to plain water this evening just in case I need to start chopping.

You really don't need to chop prematurely - just pluck the bananas when they start turning yellow and big. They come out easier then than when they are green.

So far, even with all the naners I had, no seeds to date in any of the buds.

Make sure you wet your fingers before you grab them in case they burst, and be SURE not to touch your buds without washing your hands afterwards.

You really don't need to chop prematurely - just pluck the bananas when they start turning yellow and big. They come out easier then than when they are green.

So far, even with all the naners I had, no seeds to date in any of the buds.

Make sure you wet your fingers before you grab them in case they burst, and be SURE not to touch your buds without washing your hands afterwards.

I cut several out with cuticle scissors last night, but probably pollinated several buds looking for the next one. There are more on the plant in the front. I have yet to find any on the back plant. In order to get to the back plant I have to pull the humidifier out and crawl under the first plant.
At this point, I'm ready to let the flush complete for 7 days and then cut them down. The smoke is just what I and a bunch of other people like so I call that a win with lessons. I've got two clones of these girls in the cloner ready to jump out into the world.
Thanks for all your insight fellas.

There are more buds without seeds than with. The ones that do have only one or two.

I've had some Northern Lights my friend grew that a bud would occasionally pop up with a seed. Maybe 2to3 seeds per ounce, but it smoked just like the other stuff. However if I buy some dirt weed that's full of seeds it tastes, smells, looks and smokes terrible and I'm only high for 45 min. or so. I read that the reason was because it was hermie, but I'm confused now. If any one has some answers that would help. Maybe the NL started female and went hermie and the other stuff started out male and grew buds. I believe your stuff will probably come out great though either way. Kudos on the grow Noatec, peace and good karma.:ganjamon:

I wish I could tell you all what band, but that would really narrow local. ;)

Damn I wish so too. You said it was a metal band ya?

I've had some Northern Lights my friend grew that a bud would occasionally pop up with a seed. Maybe 2to3 seeds per ounce, but it smoked just like the other stuff. However if I buy some dirt weed that's full of seeds it tastes, smells, looks and smokes terrible and I'm only high for 45 min. or so. I read that the reason was because it was hermie, but I'm confused now. If any one has some answers that would help. Maybe the NL started female and went hermie and the other stuff started out male and grew buds. I believe your stuff will probably come out great though either way. Kudos on the grow Noatec, peace and good karma.:ganjamon:

Mucas Gracias Señor Farmer
:thanks:
:rollit:
I've been smoking since I was 16 so I know swag and I know primo. I'm over twice that now and I say it's the good stuff.
My plan is to let it flush until this weekend and then call it a good first try.
I'll take good pics of the plants before and after for posting.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom