The Old New Guy

The Dogfather

420 Member
Hi all,

I'm David and I like growing things. In the past it was just flowers, fruites and vegetables and a few houseplants. Last summer someone gave me a couple of plants that were already started, one was Blue Dream, the other a bag seed. Both grew outdoors and fairly trouble free, other than having to do triage on a few buds because of butterfly poop. This year was able to get my hands on some seeds and started with an indoor low tech grow which is close to harvest, and now am growing outdoors.

I am looking forward to reading your posts and learning.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm David and I like growing things. In the past it was just flowers, fruites and vegetables and a few houseplants. Last summer someone gave me a couple of plants that were already started, one was Blue Dream, the other a bag seed. Both grew outdoors and fairly trouble free, other than having to do triage on a few buds because of butterfly poop. This year was able to get my hands on some seeds and started with an indoor low tech grow which is close to harvest, and now am growing outdoors.

I am looking forward to reading your posts and learning.

Thanks!
Hey Dogfather :welcome: welcome to 420magazine.
Good luck with your grow.
If you need a hand with anything give me a shout my door is always open.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Welcome to 420 Magazine @The Dogfather

You should checkout some of our seed sponsors, we have many.

Have you been growing long?
Do you enjoy playing in the dirt?

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom