New, old guy

NMmedFarm

420 Member
Hello everybody! I am a New Mexico (medical legal) farmer, grew my first crop of killer bud over 30 years ago, from some Chocolate Colombian seed. I have been growing medical quality flowers, collecting and breeding seeds, and studying everything I could find, when my career and general life bs allowed, ever since then. I found this forum, while searching for reviews on grow tents and accessories. Thanks, to the admins, for allowing me into this forum. I am here to learn, and hopefully some of my lifetime of experience, will be able to help others. Never hesitate to give me a shout, the only dumb questions, are those that don’t get asked.

Hello everybody! I am a New Mexico (medical legal) farmer, grew my first crop of killer bud over 30 years ago, from some Chocolate Colombian seed. I have been growing medical quality flowers, collecting and breeding seeds, and studying everything I could find, when my career and general life bs allowed, ever since then. I found this forum, while searching for reviews on grow tents and accessories. Thanks, to the admins, for allowing me into this forum. I am here to learn, and hopefully some of my lifetime of experience, will be able to help others. Never hesitate to give me a shout, the only dumb questions, are those that don’t get asked.
Welcome! :passitleft:
Look forward to seein' what ya got.
These forums are priceless...

-P :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom