The Stinky Breeders - Cannabis Workers Unite Project # 1

Breeding any plant is the starting point for a complete novice like me. I need to understand the fundamentals of breeding on its own, and then move into the specifics of breeding cannabis. Both of you have contributed valuable guidance for me.

My heartfelt thanks for the speedy response.

Re: The "Stinky Breeders" - Cannabis Sex Workers Unite Project # 1

"Early Gold"

Had this in my hands once. Grew it out when I really didn't know what I was doing. What a shame. I'm going to try and go back and get it again. I'm thinking I could try in September when I'm heading west. But that is early speculation.

Re: The "Stinky Breeders" - Cannabis Sex Workers Unite Project # 1

I could stop where you mentioned your going and we can both fly out from there? I'm booking sooner rather than later so let's talk offline about that in a couple weeks or so....

i call dibs on the first batch of super trees :laughtwo:
no, seriously. need some seeds of that sticky icky icky you guys gonna breed :high-five:

happy easter you all and your loved ones.

:Namaste:

Good Morning Folks Update time, really not much to see other than my slightly over fertilized Indica Leaning, Deep Chunk Dominant Nymphos, and some authentic Canadian Bacon with a garnish of Mr Nice G13 x Jabbas Stash.

And the New Tent bought specifically for this Project, I am running a 400 Watt Eye hortilux Blue.

DSCF32731.JPG

Not sure which Picture I like best, but I will tell you after that Garnish was gone that Bacon Tasted like I was eating an Angels...

Anyhow there is a very definite Skunky odour now, the stems are oily and have a deeper pungent astringent aroma, with Savoury Skunky Undertone.

I want seeds of what you've been smoking brother wasn't easter last week. Have a great day 420 brother.

Lol. You can get those seeds from a site sponsor. ;) speaking of that... close to pulling the trigger this am on one more, one last order from Herbie. Autos only. Not buying reg seeds for a bit. Taking advice from Bapple looking at Dutch passion, big buddha, and sweet seeds, plus the freebies. About twenty in all. Think I want to run a few guerrilla. Quick hits. I've decided I'll sleep on it,, until 4/20 see if that date triggers any specials... Plus I still have a few auto seeds left.

Likewise, as far as sharing with you,, what I get/have. You just keep running monsters, I'll play with autos here and there :) I know my role and have no problem being your wing man... Maybe I'll get something from you when you're done making the new breed. You've given me enough for now.... we'll link up in September,, trust me

I want seeds of what you've been smoking brother wasn't easter last week. Have a great day 420 brother.

LOL

i dont even know man, people came over today we had like a big table of people eating and drinking ..

i thought it was easter :hmmmm:

it could have been someones birthday or something and i got confused :rofl:

thats what happens when you medicate 24/7 :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom