The Stinky Breeders - Cannabis Workers Unite Project # 1

re: The "Stinky Breeders" - Cannabis Sex Workers Unite Project # 1

Subbed. Will there be a test at the end of this class?

Very interesting and informative post. I'm in!

Sharky
:peace:

re: The "Stinky Breeders" - Cannabis Sex Workers Unite Project # 1

I'm subbed in. A lot of this is over my head but its very interesting and I always lo e to learn new things!

Some of it is still over my head, it is difficult to retain all the complexity of the subject. But feel free to ask any questions you want and we will try to answer them.

Re: The "Stinky Breeders" - Cannabis Sex Workers Unite Project # 1

What drew you to this strain to entice you to breed with it? Do you have multiple planned crosses or one in mind?

That is a good question, we wanted to make a stinky sticky strain, Tom Hills Deep Chunk is a known Stellar Afghan plant that is an IBL, it has real un tainted Afghan genes, it is a great producer. The BC Road kill Skunk was also an IBL, and a skunk that is also very popular and desirable. So knowing that both of them were true breeding my hope is that the variation in the phenol types will be minimal by the time we hit F2.

The goal is to create the Stickiest Stinkiest possible, BC RKS has the Stinky, Deep Chunk has the sticky production. The other end of it is you can get these seeds for $35, keeping in the spirit of "anyone" can afford to do this, and also Cannacopia's vision is they will provide great genetics for an affordable price which resonates with my Dutch nationality ;).

And I have tested another one of Cannacopias Deep Chunk crosses and it was Deep Chunk Dominant, and very Homozygous, and by the looks of this cross for me in my environment it will be the same, they all look Deep Chunk Dominant, but what is interesting, I can see from DP's Pictures they look more Hybrid.

What will be interesting to see from a scientific perspective is the environmental influences that play out in DP's environment versus my environment. to see how the environmental triggers shape this cross and eventually change the genetics. Eventually there will be a crossing of both of our final products. THAT for me will be the most exciting part, to have taken essentially the same genetics raise them in two different environments, creating two different in bred lines and eventually crossing the two back together a year or more later.

To the Multiple planned crosses question, I have considered this a great deal but it is hard to know if it will or will not be required, it really depends on what comes out after a few generations, I am fairly confident we can retain the Deep Chunk traits as it seems to be the Dominant genes but I am not sure about the stinky. It is very possible along this journey that we will need to seek out the stinky, I am already formulating a list of Plants that are stinky and that I hope will have a good (GCA) this will make them also good for other projects.

You can imagine the eventuality of having a Metric Shit ton of seed cataloged and stored for future projects, the ability to open up your notes, find a specific Pheno from a specific generation and work from there on another project. That means eventually the "Stinky Breeders" will have a real ability to create some serious contenders. Mid you it is a lot of patience and hard work.

:popcorn:I wish great success upon your noble endeavour.

Yes when meta and I first began to talk there were two old genetics I haven't seen since high school (mid 90's) cat piss, and that sticky stinky stuff that would stick to the bag once opened. I wanted people to smell me coming.

Metas mass knowledge in cannabis genetics really intrigued me and this partnership was formed. Today I'll take some up date photos.

Yes when meta and I first began to talk there were two old genetics I haven't seen since high school (mid 90's) cat piss, and that sticky stinky stuff that would stick to the bag once opened. I wanted people to smell me coming.

Metas mass knowledge in cannabis genetics really intrigued me and this partnership was formed. Today I'll take some up date photos.

I believe I know what the issue is with the Camera so I will try and get some pics posted soon. Thanks for everyone's patience. :)

I think of Dutty as the Cannabis Whisperer, When I saw his crop I was thinking man this guy is a natural, "Budzilla" I need not say any more.

I'm subbed in. A lot of this is over my head but its very interesting and I always lo e to learn new things!

I'm right there with you surfinchef. Way over my head, but intriguing as all get out. I'm going to sit over here and just listen. Proceed gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom