TheBorn's Soil - Diesel Fire OG & Elmer's Glue - 2017 - In Progress

I've super cropped every branch on these ladies yesterday and this morning, they haven't skipped a beat. I think the Elmer's glue is done stretching while the 2 Diesel fire OGs on the ends are playing catch up. What a show

420-magazine-mobile306648641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129887908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile7966749.jpg

Cheers,

Looks perfect! Happy 4th!

Looks crazy good! Salute

I am in a bit of a bind. My first grow and made a mistake by putting two seeds in one pot. I think I'm tooo far into it to transplant.

Any thoughts at what o should do? Hope someone can give me some expert advice.
420-magazine-mobile2011009939.jpg

Looks crazy good! Salute

I am in a bit of a bind. My first grow and made a mistake by putting two seeds in one pot. I think I'm tooo far into it to transplant.

No idea, I would just treat it like one plant.

Looks crazy good! Salute

Ive got about 10 outdoor pots with similar experiments.. :)
different strains in many too...

im treating like its one.. :)

420-magazine-mobile727625481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889614564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304114682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile601597580.jpg

Would you be able to help me out with this one. My first grow. Everything was going well and then this happens. -♂️ sheeesh. My first grow. Should I be adding anything. Maybe I'm missing something I'm guessing.

Help please

UPDATE: day 24

Coming up on the 2nd cat drench tomorrow. I'll do Brix first then the drench. Honestly not sure what's gonna happen.

Buds are coming in steadily. Some of those Elmer's glue tops gonna get fried not sure what I can do.

420-magazine-mobile760029848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile380912252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722490425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830897832.jpg

Besides the incredible stretch on that Elmer's glue things are going well.

Stay up

420-magazine-mobile727625481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889614564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304114682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile601597580.jpg

Would you be able to help me out with this one. My first grow. Everything was going well and then this happens. -♂️ sheeesh. My first grow. Should I be adding anything. Maybe I'm missing something I'm guessing.

Help please
I am hardly qualified to really tell you what to do. You should post in Doc's q&a thread. I'm sure some of the more experienced kit growers would be able to give you some feedback.

Cheers

Yes, I understand fully. Everyone will tell you and it's true. The kit produces better weed than anything you're probably getting now. I was confident, but when I actually tried it, man. Then my friends all still talk about it. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Hi! Maybe I'm a bit behind but I'm wishing to catch up....I have a question.....what is Doc you keep talking and referring too?
Thanks so much
Baker

I'm glad to see and hear you're both getting good results. There's no reason why the microgrower can't grow elite quality weed. I'm pretty confident most people with basic gardening skills and my kit can produce the equivalent of the very best the local market or dispensary can provide. Those with a nice set up and professional skill sets can do even better.

Once you get the hang of things don't be afraid to experiment. Little additions make big changes.

What is this kit of yours that you speak of?

Or should I say "Kit"

What is this kit of yours that you speak of?

Doc Bud is the creator of Doc Buds High Brix Blend. Its a series of nutrients and amendments that we use to grow the best cannabis on the planet. Look for him and ask about a kit, he'll get right back to you

Back
Top Bottom