TheNarrator Learns to Grow - Multi-Strain - LED

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around lately, lots of other stuff taking up my time at the moment unfortunately. But I hope you and your grows are all well and I hope to be back on more in a couple of months.

Quick update on the Pineapple Chunk buds, even though I dried them a little too quickly they have still changed dramatically in the jars and have a very strong fruity smell and taste. The high is the best I have ever had, definitely more on the sitting on the couch with crazy munchies side of things rather then a creative sativa like high so it seems Barney is correct with their Indica/Sativa ratio that they state at least. Long lasting and hard hitting, several of my friends have said it is the best they have ever smoked as well although for my area that does not mean a whole lot. Considering I had to chop the plants when they could have easily gone another week at least I am over the moon with the results!

@NUGGS

Thanks for checking in man, hope your girls are going nicely I'll come by and have a lurk when I get some good free time. New grow is up and running, things got hectic just as I was about to put the new journal up... Had trouble germinating another Pineapple Chunk seed so ended up going with an Amnezia and the Delicious Cheese Candy. Sadly because I've been so busy I haven't been able to invest nearly as much time and there have been many days over or around 35C so they have had a pretty crappy life really. Been vegging for just over a month and are much smaller then my first ones at this stage and show many signs of heat stress. Just put them into the bigger pots so giving them a couple of days to settle in and then will switch them to flower. Would veg them for longer but would put harvest dangerously close to when I will have to move house. So setting my hopes pretty low but hopefully they can pump a few buds out for me. Will get some pics up when I get the chance.

Wow sorry to here you having heat troubles there no way you can leave your tent open or add another fan in it to help out.I added 2 fans and have a fresh air 6 in fan that Sucks the cold fresh air in and I been able to keep pretty steady low Temps through the changing seasons.Hope you figure away get your temp down that pretty high Temps for flower stage .Glad here you went with the amnesia and cheese candy .I'm currently on my 3 grow got massive 7 Oz yield off my other 2 autos and both are fire very impressed with my last grow. Just flipped my new grow over 12/12 after 67 day veg on them . hoping for good yield this go round .Stop by any time check out my grow.Hope you post some pictures soon love see them.

Wow sorry to here you having heat troubles there no way you can leave your tent open or add another fan in it to help out.I added 2 fans and have a fresh air 6 in fan that Sucks the cold fresh air in and I been able to keep pretty steady low Temps through the changing seasons.Hope you figure away get your temp down that pretty high Temps for flower stage .Glad here you went with the amnesia and cheese candy .I'm currently on my 3 grow got massive 7 Oz yield off my other 2 autos and both are fire very impressed with my last grow. Just flipped my new grow over 12/12 after 67 day veg on them . hoping for good yield this go round .Stop by any time check out my grow.Hope you post some pictures soon love see them.

Nah the house and ambient temperature were just too hot and it was knocking them around but they took off really quick once things cooled down, now both in flower starting to show brown hairs, I'll take a photo when the lights come on. 7oz is nice as man! Sounds like I've got a lot of catching up to do on your journal.

Hey TheNarrator, where you at brother?

Hey thanks for checking in, hadn't been back on until just now sorry! think I might actually be back this time though fingers crossed. Been stretched pretty thin and had patchy internet access for a while now but think things are starting to cool down :). About to head over to your journal now, anticipation is high :D

okay so heres where my girls are at, I know they are both showing obvious problems in some areas but was forced to leave them be for the majority of their life so haven't done any training and haven't provided anywhere near as many nutrients for them as I did last time round unfortunately but am pleasantly surprised with how things have turned out. Annoyingly I lost track of the date that I flipped them to flower so not sure how long it has been honestly! I think around 60-70days, both are starting to show brown hairs. Think my tent may have become very leaky or my carbon filter has had enough as there is definitely some smell escaping.

Delicious Cheese Candy

Was much stronger and healthier than her tent companion as a seedling but has fallen behind in height over time, she's a stocky little girl but the main stem seems to be turning into one giant cola so could be an ok yield if it fattens up nicely.

Amnezia

Struggled in the hot conditions as a seedling but once the ambient temperature cooled down she took off rapidly skywards! The side colas are starting to fatten up nicely as well so I'm thinking both plants will yield a similar amount even though they have vastly different structures.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom