Thermostat controlled outlet

REDTHUMB

I have been searching and cant seem to find a thermostat controlled outlet where the thermostat sensor is able to be put in the bucket of water so I am useing the water temp insteed of controling the air outside of the bucket? anyone know of one ?

I hope you found one by now. This is the way I rigged ming up.

thermo-01.jpg

Yes this thermostat is hooked to a DIY chiller but it is designed for hot or cold. I have one hooked up to a stand by heater in the grow room where the prob just hangs in the air.

WOW.Talk about a late response!

I like the controller and would like to hear the details.I am sure the original poster is long gone from this site due to no answers.

I would like to control my rez temps by running my nutes into a home made cooler but I want it to shut off when it reaches optimal temps so it doesn't get my roots too cold when I have to leave for a couple of hours.I cant find a thermostat that will turn it off when its cold and on when its hot...Any ideas?

I would like to control my rez temps by running my nutes into a home made cooler but I want it to shut off when it reaches optimal temps so it doesn't get my roots too cold when I have to leave for a couple of hours.I cant find a thermostat that will turn it off when its cold and on when its hot...Any ideas?

I spent $350 on a chiller. Then bought another one! Haven't looked back since. I rarely even look at the temps anymore. It's constant 67.4f.

Back
Top Bottom