This is how she grew - Your opinion please?

purplewawe420

Hey all this is how she growing, what is ur opinion when u think wl be the harvest mybe somone knows how to get bigger bads with home kitchen ? tnx a lot :)

Candy express =]
20120102_033139.jpg
20120102_033129.jpg
20120102_033118.jpg
20120102_033104.jpg

Bigger buds come down to training and trimming. You want to trim away the lower growth a bit earlier than where she is now so that all her energy is being used on bud sites in direct light. Producing more compact and larger nugs. You are still at least 3 weeks out by guesstimation.

Id say 5 weeks maybe, looking good though. As for bud formation, lots of light getting to the bud sites. Keep watering and feeding properly and she will do her thing

Good work id say :)
Try to wait untill all trichomes are cloudy(buy a magnifying loupe or a jewlers loupe asap). Time depends on variety and conditions. Anything between 3-6 wks as a very general idea.
Use more light,better nutes and better genetics next time for even better results.
Good luck and happy growing bro :)

:thumb: Another month maybe. They should bulk up more as they finish.
More light + more soil (roots) = bigger buds.

Way too young yet, patience :)
Your nutes seem abit unbalanced or maybe not the exact right ph. Your buds aint bad but could be much better.
Do you have a fan in your grow room?
What ferrilizer do u use?
Lighting? Light schedule?

Good luck :)

Not to start a debate but I wouldn't agree that you have unbalanced nutes or bad pH. All the stems are nice and green and the leaves look very healthy. Earlier I meant to say you look like you were in week 3.. not 3 weeks left. I can be dyslexic like that sometimes. What is the medium, type of light and fertilizer you are using? Without knowing how long you have had it in flower makes it near impossible to judge how well developed your flowers are. Hope you are having a great weekend :) Cheers

Yo tnx man yes i have a fan in my grow room amm what is ferrilizer ? am some cfl and 2 led

In my opinion light is not enough, although all depends on led spectrum and intensity, but from the look at the photos you uploaded id say your led is not to the point.
As for ferilizer, it means what you add to water for feeding.
Btw from the carpet, aluminium foil and your fixing i guess we live in the same country! Lol
Good luck bro :)

Not to start a debate but I wouldn't agree that you have unbalanced nutes or bad pH. All the stems are nice and green and the leaves look very healthy. Earlier I meant to say you look like you were in week 3.. not 3 weeks left. I can be dyslexic like that sometimes. What is the medium, type of light and fertilizer you are using? Without knowing how long you have had it in flower makes it near impossible to judge how well developed your flowers are. Hope you are having a great weekend :) Cheers
Dont wanna offend you bro, but did you see the light green veins in leaf and stem?
All depends on your idea of perfect, but for ime, i see a slight defficiency, nothing to worry about, but could do better.
Peace :)

Depends on strain but yes, can take much more than 6w sometimes.
Is there any % marked on the bottle? How much N,P, K ?
Anything with around 1-3-2 ration should be fine.

N (3.5)
N03-N (2.4)
NH4-N ( 1.1)
P2O5 (2.3)
K2O (5.0)
Mg (0.65)
B (0.002)
Cu* (0.0005)
Fe* (0.08)
Mn* (0.01)
Mo (0.0002)
Zn* (0.003)
its all %

Too much N, its more a veg fert, not good for flowering.
You need more P & K than N.
I see no cal and sili neither.
Look at your personal messages, that might help

Dont wanna offend you bro, but did you see the light green veins in leaf and stem?
All depends on your idea of perfect, but for ime, i see a slight defficiency, nothing to worry about, but could do better.
Peace :)

Firstly I'm not offended. I do think you are inaccurate in your assessment of the plant in question. Your criticism is very general. You are not diagnosing anything specific. You claim deficiency and nutes that are unbalanced but have not once mentioned what you think it's specifically deficient in. Einstein said "if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". Green is the colour you want in the stem. If you have been told otherwise, I'm sorry to tell you that you've been misinformed. For a reference here is a standard example of a healthy cannabis leaf in a 50/50 hybrid. Candy Kush Express is a 40S/60I, but close enough.

images53.jpg

If anything the plant may be exhibiting a very minor excess in Nitrogen not a deficiency. Other than that they're golden. Going into the last half of the plants flower cycle there should be little to no Nitrogen being fed so that should correct itself.

Late edit: I mean you no offense either. Regardless if you disagree with me.

Back
Top Bottom