This will be my very first time. DP BlueBerry (regular?) - I have faith!

Re: "this will be my very first time." DP 'BlueBerry' (regular?) - I have faith!

wait till you know for sure it'd be a shame to toss a female

Re: "this will be my very first time." DP 'BlueBerry' (regular?) - I have faith!

Photo0447.jpg
Photo0448.jpg

Photo0446.jpg

Photo0444.jpg
Photo0445.jpg

Photo0450.jpg
Photo0449.jpg

Photo0449.jpg

Re: "this will be my very first time..." DP 'BlueBerry' (regular?) - I have faith!

You've gotten through the hardest part, now just sit back and relax :) Be sure to only water when the soil drys. The plants like wet/dry periods. How low can you get your CFL? I recommend having it no more than 6" away. I've documented the germ/seedling stage pretty well in my journal, you can check that out for cross-referencing if you wish. Good luck w/ the MG, if possible I would put them in better soil when you transplant. What kind of light schedule are you keeping? What are your plans when they get bigger? Is the tray they're in lined with foil? If it is i'd take it out. Foil can have hot spots and will lead to higher temps in your grow box.

I sat back, relaxed, and now my plants are DIEING!
The pictures in my last post, where from last night. Why the hell are they dieing now? I went into my grow to give them their morning drink, and they looked horrible, the leaves have all flopped, they look real crispy, the new leaves on the big one WERE fine, now their twisted.

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Right now, their outside in the sun and I've generously watered them.

Was my light too close? Should I have transplanted by now? Are they lacking any nutrients? Was my grow temperature to high?

pix in next post...

Sounds like you had a temperature spike. Do you have a thermometer in there? Over 85 is bad and a 300 watt light is going to be putting off a lot of heat. You do have air circulation right?...
Just out of curiosity how many lumens does the light put out?

Looking at ur pics tells us u have a heat problem.The leaf edges are pointed up instead of out. Twisted new growth more than likely is a PH issue. What's the PH of ur water. Try adding a fan to exhaust old air from the room. if u have an AC use it. Heat is an issue we all deal with this time of year. If temps got too high in the soil ur roots may be damaged already. hope this helps.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom