Too long vegetative cycle? Please help

Cholerakk

420 Member
Hello guys, I am a first time grower.

I have growing box 150x150x200cm and I messed up a my lighting cycles. I tought a switch to budding cycle 2 weeks ago but I messed up and was doing 13/1 cycle instead. Now I fear that flowers will grow too big and they will not fit into my box. I am using 600W HPS light and currentl flowers are about 50-55cm height + 25cm pot. So about 75-80cm.

Is it bad? Or am I worrying with no reason? What should I do?
I will be thankful for any advice.

I am looking forward to your answers.
Thanks Ch. 8F800D37-D263-47BC-A0E0-BFA824E36A94.jpeg17EBB4CA-06FE-4233-B94A-0B524462BD09.jpeg
8F800D37-D263-47BC-A0E0-BFA824E36A94.jpeg
17EBB4CA-06FE-4233-B94A-0B524462BD09.jpeg

Go in there in bent evrey top u have u think u messed up few hrs later they will plump back up but stay low n now it the time to do it bye the looks of it happy 420

I usually do it once be good enough to calm things down but only in veg 1st few weeks of flower Ill say look up a vid of the tube there is plenty there just kno wen u go bend u grab the stock were u want to bend n pinch it till it get soft then do the bend so u don’t break eny thing n to me helps u on yeild opens a lot up for light to get in

I usually do it once be good enough to calm things down but only in veg 1st few weeks of flower Ill say look up a vid of the tube there is plenty there just kno wen u go bend u grab the stock were u want to bend n pinch it till it get soft then do the bend so u don’t break eny thing n to me helps u on yeild opens a lot up for light to get in

will do that! Thank you guys. I really appreciate your help :) hope you doing well in these difficult times.

will do that! Thank you guys. I really appreciate your help :) hope you doing well in these difficult times.
Hanging in there man all we can do n grow some killer weeds lol

Np brother you kno I usually have massive girls always need to supercrop my girls from hyting the roof lol

i think everyone knows lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Np brother you kno I usually have massive girls always need to supercrop my girls from hyting the roof lol

HI, Jack i super cropped my flowers as you adviced and few hours later they were already pointing up to light again. But in the place where I bent the flower, stem got this brownish tone and it got much harder compared to rest of the plant. Is it ok? :)

Back
Top Bottom