Torque05's Soil Grow - Barneys Farm Red Diesel 2010/11

Thanks guys,wouldnt be possible without the knowledge ive gained from everyone on here :) still more to come though... dont leave just yet!!!

Couple of pictures of the second Diesel being cut. They arnt amazing, the camera has had some trouble taking nice pics lately. the best nugs are being cured and have been for a week now. BlueDog, ill post up a smoke report when theyre actually cured! Right now the other bits are very nice. The smells overwhelming, has a really sweet/fruity taste with a hefty dose of fuely diesel coming through. Its a lot harsher than the last lot i had because of the leaf ive left on. if only it was warmer there would have been some lovely buds on it.

SNV84339.jpg

SNV84341.jpg

SNV84351.jpg

The cheese plant is amazing me, the amount of smokeable but on it has to be close to the RD's even though it was vegged half as long. The smells amazing aswell. Ive taken a taster bud from it but im thinking one more week looking at the trichs. Needs that little bit more iin my opinion. This plants really made me 10x more excited about the next grow!

SNV84360.jpg

SNV84373.jpg

SNV84374.jpg

SNV84385.jpg

So hopefully a decent smoke from cheese soon!

Peace

Hey Torque! They look great, I love that Cheese too.

Sorry to say my RD has been a bust so far, I wanted to get some clones and after 6 weeks could barely get 4 that are soooooo tiny. Not sure any will make the sog cut-off.

Looking forward to the smoke reports anyhow, I'd like to try growing this plant again someday.

High Torque05

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom