Toxicity? Deficiency?

HawaiiGrower

Hey everyone so I’m having this problem with my plant and I’m not to sure what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you guys and here’s pictures

How long have that been in bloom? Do you have good air circulation? I doubt it would be (because of where your screen name implies you live), but is the floor cold? If the plant pot is sitting on something that insulates it doesn't matter, but if it's sitting right on concrete the roots get too cold to work and deficiency happens even if you're feeding the plant. It almost looks like P deficiency with the flower tips being thin like that, but I always try to diagnose a problem with more than just one symptom. Good luck.

How long have that been in bloom? Do you have good air circulation? I doubt it would be (because of where your screen name implies you live), but is the floor cold? If the plant pot is sitting on something that insulates it doesn't matter, but if it's sitting right on concrete the roots get too cold to work and deficiency happens even if you're feeding the plant. It almost looks like P deficiency with the flower tips being thin like that, but I always try to diagnose a problem with more than just one symptom. Good luck.
Tomorrow would make 2 weeks of bloom and the sit in saucers so I’m sure they’re good and I was looking at those deficiencie charts and it does look like a potassium deficiency but I’m not sure. I hope someone can give me an answer on here

It does look like one of the major mobile nutrients that is deficient, and in FFOF/RO soil, I do not suspect a lockout. Are you applying the RO nutes at full recommended strength?
Yes I am. I’m 1 day away from finishing up week 2 of bloom

hmm... so you have just flipped and are needing blooming nutes. I am assuming you are using the correct mix for this stage. These are out in the sun or indoors? I think we are seeing them call for even more nutes than are recommended for indoor plants... tell us more about your lights and conditions.
[/

This is an indoor grow and I have my 450 watt viparspectra 17 inches away and my 1000 watt king plus led 24 inches away from plants. And I was thinking she needed more nutes too but the other 3 plants seem to be doing just fine so idk thank you for helping me out though much appreciated

Idk of you can zoom in on pics but you can see the yellow outlining on the leafs. Hopefully this picture helps you out a little

Well, from the start I thought it looked like hungry plants, especially the way it is progressing upward from the bottom. Your lighting is awesome, and is likely the reason that this plant is excelling. Given the right conditions, some plants will just take off while others in the tent do not... it happens all the time. After checking all of the bases, it appears that you are doing everything correctly, and the logical explanation for what we are seeing is a lack of nutes given the amount of light in a thriving plant. Feed her a little bit more and lets see if some of the green starts coming back.

Well, from the start I thought it looked like hungry plants, especially the way it is progressing upward from the bottom. Your lighting is awesome, and is likely the reason that this plant is excelling. Given the right conditions, some plants will just take off while others in the tent do not... it happens all the time. After checking all of the bases, it appears that you are doing everything correctly, and the logical explanation for what we are seeing is a lack of nutes given the amount of light in a thriving plant. Feed her a little bit more and lets see if some of the green starts coming back.
Thank you I just fed them so we’ll see. Thank you for your help again I appreciate it

Tomorrow would make 2 weeks of bloom and the sit in saucers so I’m sure they’re good and I was looking at those deficiencie charts and it does look like a potassium deficiency but I’m not sure. I hope someone can give me an answer on here
When you feed them, are you getting runoff? Is this being collected in the saucers? Do you let the plant sit in this or do you dump / suck it out?

When you feed them, are you getting runoff? Is this being collected in the saucers? Do you let the plant sit in this or do you dump / suck it out?
They’re in 3 gallon fabric pots and I water them all with half a gallon. There’s not much runoff water but I do just let them sit in it and it gets absorbed in like 10 minutes. Is that bad?

Back
Top Bottom