Transplant?

CollegeKush

When should I transplant these baby's into larger pots? The two larger plants are 3 weeks into veg, rest are just a week old into veg.

420-magazine-mobile1975015034.jpg

WTF? 3 weeks on the bigger ones? They are quite small for 3 weeks. What are u using for medium and lights? Don't repot in flower. Always do that about a week before u flip to 12/12

I know I have a problem with the lights for awhile, used topsoil and cow manure on the bigger ones (I think the medium is too compact for a lot of oxygen to get to the roots) and the others are in black gold potting mix and I'm using 4x 23 watt cfl 6400K

you are correct top soil and cow manure is too compact and way too hot. I use Pro mix hp and mix in a little organic compost. A lot of folks just the the pro mix herb and veg in a bag and call it good with just that.

Hey guys, here's an update on my plants (one week later). Had a problem with heat but I fixed the problem with some fans and more air flow. Wondering if I'm anywhere near the time to transplant?
420-magazine-mobile740387645.jpg

I'd pot all of them up using pro mix herb and veg asap. Don't add any nutes for a few weeks. That will solve any issues with medium.

Also I'd spend a few bucks on an LED grow light. I have the one below and it works just fine. Bout as cheap as u should go. If u got money buy better. Any mars light is good.

Use the LED till they get bigger then add the cfl's and u should be good.

MEIZHI Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth Bloom Switch Daisy Chain: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Back
Top Bottom