Trichome butter?

Doctor Trevor

I pulled my sugar leaves out from my last two plant and ground them up. Came out with 94g of sugar leaf.

Is this too much to add to one pound of butter? The butter, incidentally, is in a slow cooker now. Should I run out and get more?

2ozs per lb of butter is pretty standard for trim. I've found my trim to be pretty strong so 1.5oz/lb works for me. I guess there's nothing wrong with extra strong butter but there is a saturation limit with thc. I would say you need to add at least a half pound. But I would add a whole.

2ozs per lb of butter is pretty standard for trim. I've found my trim to be pretty strong so 1.5oz/lb works for me. I guess there's nothing wrong with extra strong butter but there is a saturation limit with thc. I would say you need to add at least a half pound. But I would add a whole.

I was thinking more. What's the worst that could happen? I'd have to spread extra butter on my toast?

I like a stronger oil/butter myself. Then it takes less to hit the right dose, and no imparting of odd flavors from the product.

I tried my butter this morning, on two slices of toast. I probably used a little less but than usual (1.0 to 1.5 pats per slice) on toast. It hit me after a half hour. And I took a four hour nap. I thought it tasted a little burnt; there were some scorch marks on the slow cooker.

I thought, next time, I would set the slow cooker on 'warm' for thirty hours, rather than 'low.'

Any thoughts?

Hey Im at growing but this I can fix for you bud. Go get your wife insta pot and trivit out. i use jars as my container putting material and fat togather. two seperat layers of foil on top to keep the condensation out of your fat. if only using one jar i place a towl around the jar to keep it up right. fill the insta pot with water about a quarter of the way up the jar.
high pressure for 40 min. It decarbs while cooking and there is no way it can burn.

sir No direspect intended. It was a vast improvement in the way we made butter in easy, safe for the product. Just trying to pass something really cool to you all

Back
Top Bottom