Trying to figure out treatment regime for ovarian cancer

Jacques67

420 Member
Good morning lovely people. My 70 yr old mum has just been told that she has low grade serous ovarian tumour following 11 years treatment on letrizole for borderline tumour. I hasten to add we believe this all originated from a polypropylene vaginal mesh implant 13years ago, which had immediate affects on her health though the physicians just sweep these concerns aside. She has been switched to Tamoxifen therapy now.
I have her on cco/cbd daily as a starting point but wondered if there was anyone her that can personally help me to figure out a regime for her, supplements etc. She’s relatively well atm, it’s her psychological health that shows strain. I have read through the website and there is so much information to absorb.
I am happy to pay for help.
Jacques67

Edit: she is also taking hi bioavailability turmeric.
Welcome to 420 Jacques :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your mother :sorry: Here's the thread I think you're looking for

Welcome Jacques, and thank you stoneotter for the call. :hug:

So Jacques, from what I read you’re more concerned at this point about her mental state, is that correct? If that’s so you might want to focus more on something that has twice the CBD as THC. You mention that she gets both cannabinoids in her regimen. Can you share with us what ratios you’re working on, in other words, how much CBD in relation to the amount of THC?

Also, a good high THC topical can be very useful for lightening the mood, when applied deliberately. There’s a spot at the top of the spine we call the DMR (for Dorsal Medial Radii). It’s located at the point where we all seem to develop that hump from bending over our devices. :battingeyelashes:

There are nerve endings that lead to the brain under the skin there, and we’ve learned that applying a topical on this area of skin can lift a dark mood back into a lighter one, and will also hold off an oncoming headache. We suggest this skin area in cases where depression or anxiety are present. It can make a world of difference in a patient’s mood.

If you’re hoping for some help with building a regimen to treat the cancer itself I’d suggest you stop at CajunCelt’s thread A Base Regimen For Cancer. We have members who keep a good eye on that thread in Cajun’s honor, and we’re not afraid to work with those building a plan. That’s really the place to have this discussion, in my opinion.

I ask that you read the first two pages of that thread and then come to the current page and get us more deeply involved before venturing into the older discussions and conversations that follow. We’ve changed our methods somewhat since the thread was started, but Cajun’s basic steps continue to be relevant to treating cancer.

There are many options open to you Jacques, and good reason to be hopeful for your mother. We were evolved to heal, and cannabis is helpful for strengthening a weakened body and soul. At the very least you’ll be able to make life easier and less painful for her.

Good morning lovely people. My 70 yr old mum has just been told that she has low grade serous ovarian tumour following 11 years treatment on letrizole for borderline tumour. I hasten to add we believe this all originated from a polypropylene vaginal mesh implant 13years ago, which had immediate affects on her health though the physicians just sweep these concerns aside. She has been switched to Tamoxifen therapy now.
I have her on cco/cbd daily as a starting point but wondered if there was anyone her that can personally help me to figure out a regime for her, supplements etc. She’s relatively well atm, it’s her psychological health that shows strain. I have read through the website and there is so much information to absorb.
I am happy to pay for help.
Jacques67

:cheer: Welcome to the forum @Jacques67! :cheer:

I survived ovarian cancer, skin cancer, and kidney cancer. They operated on me each time to remove the offending body parts. Your mom can come through this. Good luck to you both!

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Welcome @Jacques67 your mom is a lucky woman to have you, and you are lucky to have this opportunity to help her in such a direct fashion! I wish I was able to be of more help to my dear mother, and that the medical community would get their heads out of their arses when it comes to our wonder plant! Cheers, good luck to her and you! Take care of and stay positive yourself, lean on us if you need to...we're always here!

Back
Top Bottom