Trying to mingle with the 420 crew. :)

CANNAJAH420

HIGH Everyone! I decided this is as good a place as any to start meeting like minded people & show some of my work with strains thus far growing my own meds..:peace:
Barney Rock
Barny_Rock1.jpg

Northern Lights #5
NL54.jpg

White Rhino
White_Rhino20.jpg

Kandy Kush
KANDY_KUSH10.jpg

Blue Vixen
Blue_Vixen.jpg

Blue Berry Jam
BlueBerryJam1.jpg

Thank you, WhiteHouse and farmer dave! :peace:

Sweet looking buds ... nice images too. Nice to meet you.

Thanks for the post

very nice cannajah! May I ask what your favorite strain is of the posted pictures?
Honestly, I have fallen in love with Dr. Atomic's Babies, so I pick the Northern Lights x Blue Berry- Blue Berry Jam. :):thanks:

you a reggae head as well?
Was married there, & Love the Tunes, Just not too hip on all the new names. :)Gotta love the Red Stripe , Jerk Chicken & Goroovy tunes. :circle-of-love:

CANNAJAH420 said:
Was married there, & Love the Tunes, Just not too hip on all the new names. :)Gotta love the Red Stripe , Jerk Chicken & Goroovy tunes. :circle-of-love:

Yezzi!!! Rastafari live n reign!!! He blessed your buds bro caz they be lookin super frosty ::Namaste::

Very nice dank collection you got there! Enter one in POTM, they have that commercial grade look bet it has killer smoke.
Thank you friend. I am a patient & Grow 1 to two plants for myself. I appreciate the compliment, what one would you suggest I enter.?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom